Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

IanT

Members
  • Posts

    2,187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IanT

  1. That's a monster!
  2. What Cisco Core and Edge switches you gone for? I know the Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series are quite popular as core's.
  3. What sort of systems are being put in? Cisco? HP?
  4. IanT

    Scheduled Tasks

    McAfee Conficker Detection Tool | McAfee Labs
  5. Did you see what the place was like?
  6. I did this at my last place, we had LA Broadband and had a Be* Internet line dedicated for IT and other services, put a PIX firewall in and just pointed our default gateway on same subnet too it, boom! worked!
  7. I remember seeing it advertised in early 2009 and then again in 2010 im sure.
  8. Vacancies (as of 29th November 2010) at Baylis Court School, a multi-cultural Foundation secondary school for girls in Slough, Berks - is that the job?! That's been advertised for months!
  9. I got a Dymo maker i use
  10. Wireless Driver all up-to-date? I had something like this in my last place, driver update did the trick.
  11. ha - I drive past there everyday to my schools.
  12. Yup, my last place I had 2x Intel Gig built in and 4x Intel Gig PCI Express, Teamed them all using the intel software.
  13. Which school are you in croydon?
  14. try and get your self some 0.25 patch cables, make the job easier when the cabs are tidy and too work around. We have to get them made specially though.
  15. ICT Network Manager | Job in Waterlooville | Purbrook Park School
  16. Check out: Free Exchange Monitor from SolarWinds
  17. Vote for PRTG here also.
  18. We also use the Net2 software to control doors, simple bit of software.
  19. ahhhhhhhhhhhh norfolk! managed service errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  20. ...............or as I've said you could just have a VB Script scheduled which talks to a text file which lists the machines you want to shutdown.
  21. We don't have that problem at all.
  22. Address: Skinners' Academy Woodberry Grove, London N4 1SY
×
×
  • Create New...