-
Posts
2,187 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by IanT
-
Anyone else have problems with any Epson Interactive Projectors with pens working then not working! I've installed the latest Epson Interactive Driver, will pick the board up then wont! IWB's are: Epson EB-460
-
What job is it? still in education
-
icccccccccccccccccccccccc
-
Network Manager Vacancies (as of 29th November 2010) at Baylis Court School, a multi-cultural Foundation secondary school for girls in Slough, Berks Just seen this in my email above, I'm sure someone on this board is currently in this job because I remember applying for it in 2008 I think, well its open again.........
-
im still aware fixing a server which has gone down!
-
Ours does yes - if u want to know who we used, PM me.
-
cor I remember these, I went on a Toshiba Education Training Course........somewhere in surrey! once you passed the test they gave you a big box of tricks!
-
We had our new VoIP system but in end of last year, bulk of the kit was configured off-site by the contractor, were running a Cisco VoIP System. All phones are PoE running on HP kit.
-
try to remotely reboot it, on your computer, go to Start > Run > type in shutdown -i then type in the server name, pick restart and see if it reboots after that.
-
I cant remember off the top of my head! (someone please correct me and slap me!), have you applied SP1 first before installing SP2 and done all the ad prep stuff?
-
I got one of these last year: Belkin OmniView® SMB 1x16 KVM-over-IP Switch Not really a Belkin fan but does the job very well!
-
Which version of exchange..............would help
-
try to remotely reboot it, on your computer, go to Start > Run > type in shutdown -i then type in the server name, pick restart and see if it reboots after that. if its an exchange server, remotely connect to the services and stop the exchange services.
-
This job is in advert now, please see link: ICT Technician - Vacancies - Harris Federation Click here to download the Letter to Applicants from the Harris Girls' Principal Click here to download the Harris Academy Context Click here to download the Academy Aims Click here to download the ICT Technician Job Description Click here to download the Harris Girls' application form Any questions please ask. Anyone applying you can send forms to me, just request my email via PM.
-
I remember him in Alien 3 I think it was. R.I.P.
-
Remember James your my long lost brother!
-
Well Said James, i'm with you
-
I've come across so many people over the years who have had M$, Cisco etc certs who have fallen over the most basic troubleshooting - I suppose this is why I have such a strong and blunt opinion on this topic, if you cant do the most basic of tasks\troubleshooting in the REAL WORLD\ENVIRONMENT which you learn in all these courses\exams\classrooms\labs etc then you are no use to me. (Again I know this doesn't really answer your question so I do apologies!, im on my high horse! so someone please push me off! )
-
Education Industry - When I interview people for posts like ICT Techies, Senior Techie, System Admins or Network Managers, I really don't care what certificates people may have or how many, or if you have a degree (I may scream at the next person who goes on about having a degree!!!), it just doesn't matter IMO, I look for that spark to learn,enthusiasm or experience in technologies. (if your young the spark and enthusiasm apply) People will dis-agree with me but from my past roles over the years I've recruited some good guys, experience is more valuable than certificates. (I know this doesn't really answer your question but I see so many people concentrating on certs or even obsessed with getting them!)
-
ebay you can get them cheaper, brought a 16Gb off there for about £8 last month
-
[wanted] Dell PowerEdge 1850 Media Driver (CD or DVD)
IanT replied to IanT's topic in Classified Adverts
Already looked on there, DVD is a bit pricey for me, was hoping someone on here might of had one cheaper. -
I am after a Dell PowerEdge 1850 CD or DVD-drive (Media Drive)
-
I canceled this order after months and months of chasing for a installation date, so disorganized it was unreal!
-
haha - i like that
