-
Posts
5,005 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Hightower
-
I got a 90-day free one with them. Which level of cert have you got? Is it worth getting the one with the green address bar thingy or is that just overkill?
-
Where do you get your SSL certs? What level of SSL do you normally go with or does it vary depending on security demands?
-
No, the landmines are currently under going maintenance so the rocket launcher was all for me
-
Could they not have found a fit young copper rather than a podgy old one?! Q: "Who's making your neighbourhood safer?" A: A podgy old man that looks like he hasn't done any exercise since squeezing his way out of the womb and his colleague who couldn't pass the police entry tests so fell back to being a 'constable with no rights'.
-
Oh, and if there was a tiny little light coming from the lantern that would just set it off a treat!
-
You gotta a transparent background version of that SYSMAN so I can merge it into the club badge like my avatar? Cheers,
-
Awwwwwww
-
And I was too busy having a real life, spending time with my missus in bed..... .... playing splitscreen Call of Duty online
-
I played that at my brothers but I don't like the way it plays, or the cartoony graphics.
-
Yeah, have a real good scout around Megatron. You'll learn the basics there, and complete a few quests in the town and on the doorstep. I wouldn't waste your money on anything early in the game, as the little bits of ammo/guns/food that you need can be stolen or picked up in some other way. Have you even talked to the town sheriff? the doctor? the supply store lady? the tavern owner and his ghoul employee? what about the little lad that's always wandering around town?
-
If memory serves me correctly, you get a place at Megatron after you complete one of the quests (disarming the bomb possibly - can't remember). You also get your own robot butler who can serve you purified water. Don't use the guide though seriously. I'm not talented at playing games at all, but the point of RPG's is to build your own story. Go where the quests take you, and you'll find your own path. This is the point of these games. If you don't want to disarm the bomb, then leave it. If you want to be nasty, blow it up instead. Create your own path and you will enjoy it so much more. Don't like a character, then shoot them.
-
I'm sure he'll be around in due time I'm in no rush for this one...
-
I think at the very least he deserved a season in the premier. I'm red & white too, and although it was a good laugh when Newcastle went down I'm starting to feel sorry for their fans who have had a hard couple of years with Ashley at the helm. John Hall or Mike Ashley - now that's a hard choice!
-
Here's the best copy of the current mole I have. Just need the shirt to be red and white stripes (see News), with the badge on it is now, but no sponsor this time, and a lamp in his left hand if possible. Thanks,
-
I'm a hoarder when I can afford to be. If I can make it home I try to store "things I might need later but not at the minute" in cupboards and such,
-
Can anybody rustle me up a new mole? Our current mascot (in my avatar) is outdated as we no longer play in blue. My brother has an American friend who drew us this current one by hand but she's no longer contactable so can anyone do us a nice new one in photoshop? The pick axe and helmet would be nice as well, but also a miners lamp in the other hand would be great. Also, it would be great if the shirt was easy enough to change in future in photoshop so I don't have to hassle anyone if we change our strip again. By the way, we're now looking for red & white stripes
-
I have wasted a fair few hours on it. Just hoping someone buys me New Vegas for Xmas - can get it for £22 now.
-
Too much of a coincidence. I'm sure Ajax are sitting 4th, which is no real reason to quit surely. If I had a free £20 bet I know who I'd be putting it on.
-
I've played some corrupt files using VLC before. Don't know what to suggest other than that
-
Door Wedge It's a free addon, and allows you to place your iPad in front of a door (most models of door accepted) thus propping it open, or closed if you wish.
-
[video] Darwin Awards: No more calls please, we have a winner.
Hightower replied to gmj's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
srsly?!
