Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

TronXP

Members
  • Posts

    689
  • Joined

Everything posted by TronXP

  1. No offers as such yet
  2. Please note these are desktops not laptops they are Small Desktops, no monitors just the base unit
  3. I have 3x DES-102F 100Base FX fibre module cards which fit in the D-Link DES-1024+ switches. I am willing to post so give me a shout if your interested
  4. We have around 30 working Lenovo A53's and around 10 which are in various states that we have used as spares. We have wiped them so there are no O/S currently on these machines. I am pretty sure they all still have there Windows XP stickers with codes on the machines though, so with an OEM disc you could easily install XP back on. We did have Windows 7 running on these but due to no win 7 drivers for the SiS onboard graphics card you don't get any aero. These are old machines and I can't guarentee how long they will keep going for! They are Pentium D's with around 2Gb of RAM, some might have more, some may have 1Gb. Hard disks are around the 80Gb mark and again some may have more. We are based in Newcastle upon Tyne for collection. Any questions then please ask and I will do my best to answer.
  5. We use a javelin printer, had it for 3 years now and its been pretty good, most problems have been with the rubbish software we have.
  6. We have used this in the past for exactly what your talking about Yawcam - Yet Another Webcam Software
  7. I don't know if this is exactly what your after but we use this in our junior and senior school, its not too badly priced either XIALinks
  8. not for that sort of bulb to be honest.
  9. GE 88457 T11/T19 Lamp 240V 1000W GX9.5 Base | Stage Electrics Stage electrics down on the valley, hopefully they have in stock or you can take it down to them and they can sort you out.
  10. Hard Disk 1 finally failed today, Oracle are sending out a replacment drive.
  11. On the dashboard I have in the last few days seen a message around 8-9 am in the morning that Hard drive 1 has been removed then reinstated, there is about a 10 second time difference. Has anyone come across this before? Is it a sign of hard disk failure? Thanks
  12. We have used the free version of this in the past, it works pretty well Untangle
  13. I have used this in the past, its not free (although you can download the free version to test it) but I really like it. WebCamXP
  14. I have a desktop at home for one reason... Gaming if not for that I would use my laptop or tablet.
  15. Give the bloxx support line a call, they are usually really good at helping solve problems like this.
  16. There was a mario cartoon too, not just the movie
  17. Lenovo thinkpad tablet Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 3.1; en-gb; ThinkPad Tablet Build/ThinkPadTablet_A310_02) AppleWebKit/534.13 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Safari/534.13
  18. Serco Facility provides an audit trail
  19. Amazon.com: The Transformers: The Movie - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack: Various Artists: Music
  20. Arco have a factory shop here: Arco Limited Tundry Way Chainbridge Road Estate Blaydon NE21 5TP I drive past it everyday
  21. I have had this at home, and it was to do with updated network card drivers. I would load up my system and I had to disable then renable the network card to get access to the internet. The solution I found was to delete the network cards from device manager and reboot. Hey presto I have not had to do it again until... Network card driver updates from windows update.
  22. Have you checked the ISCSI initiator settings in control panel? to see if it is seeing the SAN on DC3?
  23. The shares on the ISCSI SAN, should just appear as a normal share to non-cluster devices. Usual you give the cluster a name and anything on it a name too. So the fileserver on the cluster maybe called "clusterfileserver1" and this name will remain no matter what node it is attached to. Essentially when you get a file from the cluster share, your client device contacts the node that it is currently on, and the node then talks to the san. It is best practise not to have cluster installed on a domain controller, so this should not be causing the issue you have.
  24. As jamesfed said above, you need to goto your site bindings (IIS Manager > Sites > "Site Name" > In the actions pane look for "bindings") ensure there is only one binding for http. I also had this problem.
  25. We've got a TS-809U-RP, So far am pretty impressed for the price, its nice and simple to use and set up. We mainly use it for storing backups and media streaming. We are based in newcastle so probably a bit far away.
×
×
  • Create New...