-
Posts
1,030 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by rickjames
-
Ah cheers, will take a look at that now and pray it works...
-
Windows stuff was placed in the last few seasons of Parks and Recreation Remember when Microsoft paid Jerry Seinfeld trucks of money to be their face behind Vista with adverts that didn't make any sense whatsoever?
-
-
Switchshop were giving their own ones out for free at BETT, so I'm good.
-
[movie trailer] Avengers Age of Ultron trailer
rickjames replied to Grey-gear's topic in TV & Movies
THIS IS NOW THIS WEEK. Thursday 8:30pm cannot come soon enough. -
[movie trailer] Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
rickjames replied to Arthur's topic in TV & Movies
Now having seen it in a better quality, Batman does look prettttttttty sweet -
US schools seek refund over $1.3bn iPad project
rickjames replied to Grey-gear's topic in General Chat
Cant help but think of thishttp://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsons/images/a/a1/Lyle_Lanley.png/revision/latest?cb=20121216012932&hc_location=ufi -
Howdy, I think I'm being a duh-duh kind of idiot here We have an OU structure like this OU=KS-Users,DC=camelot,DC=local Within KS-Users we have KS-Administrators, KS-Staff, KS-Pupils blahblahblah. We have a KS-Parents one in there that we really don't need to sync. I've setup (or at least think I have) an exclusion rule in the 'Org Units' tab then all the parents (about 500 of them) are syncing to the root OU instead. Again I'm sure I'm being stupid, but what on Earth am I doing wrong?
-
Could do with my Unlimited Card, but term starts that day as well. Will have to wait until the weekend I think.
-
[movie trailer] Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
rickjames replied to Arthur's topic in TV & Movies
Shame they can't just base it on The Dark Knight Returns, although Hush would have also been good. I'll look forward to whatever they come up with but still think Affleck as Batman is wayyyyyy too late in his career. -
[movie trailer] Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens
rickjames replied to rickjames's topic in TV & Movies
Oh my word -
[movie trailer] Avengers Age of Ultron trailer
rickjames replied to Grey-gear's topic in TV & Movies
-
+1 for the Thinbooks as well, got 20 of them for our Art Department in February and we haven't had any complaints whatsoever. Also the skins for them are pretty decent.
-
+1, or at least that's what I thought!
-
We have a Makerbot, but obviously thats a little more than £400
-
[spoilers] Marvel's Daredevil: Hallway Fight Scene (HD) [Single long scene]
rickjames replied to 6Foot2's topic in TV & Movies
Also Elden Henson was in The Mighty Ducks, that is all. -
Still a shame Edgar Wright wasn't at the helm for this.
-
[spoilers] Marvel's Daredevil: Hallway Fight Scene (HD) [Single long scene]
rickjames replied to 6Foot2's topic in TV & Movies
Watched it all over Friday/Saturday, absolutely loved it. Not read the comics (or much Marvel, but I generally 'get it') but as a casual viewer you can just tune in, get a bit of the origin and go from there. D'Onoforio as Fisk is great, super intense. Show sticks out from the rest of the MCU/TV like a sore thumb and it's better off for it. Immediately when I was watching that scene I just thought of The Raid, in an interview the showrunners said they took inspiration from that and Oldboy. -
[movie] Marvel's Daredevil - Street Scene Motion Poster
rickjames replied to 6Foot2's topic in TV & Movies
This is tomorrow from 8am and I'm not at work. Yessssssssssssss.- 7 replies
-
- daredevil
- easter egg
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Is the Educational one that beneficial to you? I just took the Education for Basics 'exam' now and passed quite comfortably, although to be fair checking the Educator exam stuff out there's probably a few nuggets I've no idea about. Bit of a pain it's unavailable now until the end of June, mind. We have a domain that to be honest we haven't done much with other than doing a sync with GADS and playing around here and there; going to look at getting another domain for me to play with from scratch to practice for the Administrator cert.
-
We got a Prowise touchscreen with built in PC before Easter and for the most part was fine, however there's nothing coming out of the built in speakers. We've done the obvious of Windows' unhelpful troubleshooter, roll back/uninstall/updating drivers blahblahblah. If you plug in some external speakers they're fine, but otherwise it's a no go. Bit of a nuisance really. Anyone had a similar issue? Prowise's support pages aren't all that helpful to be honest. Ta
-
Probably should be in training, but here will get more views. Anyone had a stab at either of these, in particular the Administrator exam? Google Apps Certification Deployment is a little off for me reading the core topics covered, but I wouldn't mind giving a shot alongside studying the Network+ having got my A+ certification this morning.
-
Passed with a score of 755, so now A+ certified. Booyah.
-
There really isn't much online with other people sitting it, seems like it's quite well protected from discussion with the non-disclosure agreement. I've a a vague idea of what to expect (ie command line, format a drive, create partitions etc), just hate being surprised. Like I say I scraped the 801 with a score of 695 so eff knows what I was doing. I've gone through the Meyers book pretty extensively recently as well as the Professor Messer videos, the latter being slightly more useful in terms of practicing at home. If anything the questions that throw you off are the ones where there isn't really a wrong answer and it's 'take your pick' rather than blindingly obvious.
