Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Millgate

Members
  • Posts

    1,594
  • Joined

Everything posted by Millgate

  1. Hey Mitchell, We're an Impero Reseller so I'll find out for you. Perhaps @russdev could shed some light on it? Luke
  2. Not had many dealings with them or against them but if you're buying HP, make sure that it is legit kit. Feel free to drop me an email/PM and I'll do you a comparison Luke
  3. Haha, yes you can get clubs custom fitted to your height and style. Mine are very long as you can imagine
  4. Thanks Max. What Micron size are you after? Luke
  5. We keep our accounts department in the "dungeons" (downstairs) but Hungary isn't a bad idea.............
  6. They've always been a pain to get hold of though. Same as another .com I know. I'll happily do you a comparison against Misco. I'll beat their pricing, delivery, service (hopefully) PLUS I send random chocolate pizzas. Happy days! Luke
  7. Hey Steve, Yes you can. All you need to do is fill out a "change of reseller" form which I can send you if you like? That will go off to Microsoft and they'll change the details. EASY! Luke
  8. Haha, both pizzas to the winner this time so they can stuff their face full of chocolaty goodness. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  9. AND THE WINNER................of the 2 random chocolate pizzas goes to.................... @BJG!!!!!!! Well done matey!
  10. Hi there, If you can drop me an email, I'll put you in touch with our licensing specialist, Kate and she'll be able to dazzle you with knowledge Luke
  11. Hi there, I've never heard of it myself but if you drop me an email, I'll put you in touch with one of our Comms guys and they'll be able to give you feedback/ see if there's a better solution Luke
  12. Hi guys, Feel free to drop me an email with your requirements on and I'll get one of our repair guys to price it up for you Luke
  13. Enter here if you haven't already
  14. Hey Sam, have you entered? Drop me an email - - - Updated - - - Haha, drop me an email mate so I can keep track
  15. Actually, let me change it up a little bit to make it fair for everyone. I'll still give 2 pizzas away to the winner but I'll choose it out of everyone that has sent their summer IT plans/quotes over to me/Millgate (which a lot of you already have) How's that?
  16. Ha, this is only a little bit of fun to revive the comp. Everyone is still in for the BIG giveaway
  17. Yeah that counts
  18. Hello everyone, This has gone a bit quiet so let's do a spot prize. It's summer time so keep sending your quotes/orders through. Out of everyone that emails me with quotes/orders today and tomorrow, I'll choose someone at random for 2 chocolate pizzas! That's right, I said 2!!! Luke
  19. I'd recommend us! The only thing that we don't have that you've asked for is an online catalogue but you can feel free to send me Misco/Insights etc part codes and I'll beat their prices PLUS give you free shipping Luke
  20. Hey Owen, We can help you with this. Are the students using the TS server? Luke
  21. I couldn't agree more with the above. I've been supplying VeryPC for years. Great bunch of people to work with and will always go above and beyond for clients
  22. Hi Kingstech, Not based in the Devon area but we supplier nationwide. Drop me some details and I'll give you some options Luke
  23. I'll give you a comparison if you like Beepbop. PM/Email me the details and I'll fire a price over Luke
  24. If you need any help, feel free to give me a call/email and I'll look into it for you @fiza is correct. You license per FTE (depending on what you buy) and then you're covered for the entire school Luke
  25. Well, it could have been worse. Poor defending and an excellent Suarez cost us the game. You had to get both parts right for the extra entries I'm afraid. However, watch this space and I'll think of some other ways to win Luke
×
×
  • Create New...