-
Posts
1,594 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Millgate
-
I think we'll do well. I was impressed with the performance against Italy overall. Much better than I expected. If we bring that same aggression tonight, it's in the bag. COME ON ENGLAND!!!!
-
I should deduct entries for going against England! Where's your blind unwavering optimism???
-
Right then, another chance for entries: Predict the score for the England game and who will be the first goal scorer and I'll throw in 5 extra entries. 1 guess per person. I think England 3-1 with Suarez to score 1st Luke
-
Hi mate, Check this out http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/136922-byod-solutions-edugate.html I'm sure we'll be able to put you in touch with some schools Luke
-
Does anyone buy server hardware? Or good for any other school?
Millgate replied to tb2571989's topic in Our Advertisers
Hi there, I'll ask around for you and see if we can make you an offer. Could you drop me an email with your address etc? Luke -
Wow, that was fast! Less than 1 minute!!!! I'll try and make the questions harder from now on Well done buddy
-
RANDOM CHANCE FOR AN EXTRA ENTRY ALERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT Who can tell me how many minutes have elapsed since England scored a competitive goal against Italy???????? First person to give me the correct answer wins
-
Hey Smee, Feel free to drop me an email and I'll put you in touch with our licensing GURU Luke
-
Hey Kenny, From my experience, Toshibas have had a really good build quality and a fantastic warranty. The also (sometimes) offer special pricing for schools. Let me know if you need anymore info/pricing Luke
-
Hey guys, Had LOADS of entries but not everyone has emailed me. If you haven't already, fire your details to me at [email protected]
-
Hey Phil, It depends on the school really. I've still got schools buying Smartboards but the majority are going for the new Epson projectors such as the EB-485WI. Regarding screens, the best one I have come across is the C-Touch units. Pretty much bullet proof. If you need demos/pricing, let me know Luke
-
That is a very good point sir! I'll throw 5 pizzas in too then
-
Yeah, both please guys so I can keep track
-
Ah, I forgot to stick the link next to the Edugate bit - http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/136922-byod-solutions-edugate.html
-
Hi everyone, It's been a while since we've done one of these . It's that time of year again when we do our BIG promo and you guys get the chance to win some free stuff! Let's start with the prizes! I've gone for some quirky options this time. THEY ARE................................(drum roll) 2 x iPad mini 16gb wifi - one per winner 1 x iKettle - iKettle - buy at Firebox.com 1 x Driving Experience - Ferrari and Rally Car Thrill - Buy from Prezzybox.com 2 x 24 pack of Duff beer Duff Beer 24 Can Pack - buy at Firebox.com - one per winner 1 x Ninja t-shirt - Ask Me About My Ninja T-Shirt - buy at Firebox.com How do I enter????? (I hear you ask) Well, there are numerous ways to get numerous entries. First of all, post on here & drop me an email at [email protected] - this mean that EVERYONE can enter TO GET MORE ENTRIES............. 1) follow me on Twitter - Luke_Millgate - all my current followers will get an extra entry automatically if they've emailed me 2) for every quote request you send into me, you get another entry 3) for every order I am lucky enough to win, you get another 3 entries 4) for every EDUGATE enquiry which leads to an appointment, you get another 5 entries - http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/136922-byod-solutions-edugate.html 5) for every install job we quote on, you get another 2 entries and finally - 6) if we do you a quote on your comms, either mobile or landlines, you get 5 entries It's as easy as that. Anyone has the chance to win something cool The promo will run until the end of August and the winners will be announced the first week of September. All prizes will be sent to the school/company for you to do with what you wish EG raffle etc #GetInvolved Luke
- 113 replies
-
- 12
-
-
Hi there, I'm not sure if this is what you mean but take a look at this: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/136922-byod-solutions-edugate.html Quite a few schools have gone down this route and love it Sorry if I've misunderstood Luke
-
Recommended ISP's and solutions
Millgate replied to speckytecky's topic in South West Grid for Learning (SWGfL)
Hi Speckytecky, I can get one of our comms guys to give you a call and run through some options with you if you wish? Luke -
HP are clamping down on a lot of grey kit suppliers. However, we can supply you legit kit for the same price if not cheaper by either using Public Sector bids or raising a bid of our own. Let me know what you're after and I'll give you a quote Luke
-
Hi Network, Yeah, I've sold stacks of these to schools & companies and I've never had any complaints. Good, reliable kit and can be a very good price! Luke
-
Morning Kenny, If you need a bit of advice on this, I can get out HP Networking guy to give you a call and talk through a few options with you? Luke
-
Hi everyone, Only me! Would any of you be interested in a free audit of your mobiles and/or landlines? We're currently saving schools/companies around 35% on their currect bills. Check out the attached, flick through the tabs & let me know if you would like one. NO STRINGS ATTACHED Luke Sample Audit.xls
-
"Techie raises £10m to fight cyber bullying in classroom"
Millgate replied to Edu-IT's topic in General Chat
No problem as long as your selling through Millgate Otherwise I'll have to send the boys round -
Hi Dave, As mentioned above, we can supply you with the printers to DIY However, we can also do the whole thing for you and provide you with the finished product. Let me know if you need any prices etc Luke
-
Let me know if you need any ammo for your meetings Dave. We can help you with the rollout as much or as little as you'd like
-
Good stuff. If you need us to come out and see you, run through it in more detail and demo the portal, just say Luke
