Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Millgate

Members
  • Posts

    1,594
  • Joined

Everything posted by Millgate

  1. I can see a few correct answers so far. Need all 4 in one post
  2. I can neither confirm or deny! Competition closes 5pm today! - - - Updated - - - As soon as I see the right combo, I'll announce the winner!
  3. So I went to the local battle cruiser (pub) last night and it was quiz night. Really good laugh but we didn't win a bean!!! One of the quizzes was "Family Fortunes" style where they'd surveyed 100 people and you had to match their answers. So for a bit of fun: Name 4 animated police characters NO GOOGLING!!! Everyone gets two guesses and the first to get all four correct wins a pizza Good luck Luke
  4. Thanks for that @Lonix. As pcstru said, an excellent post
  5. Thanks Joanne We've had interest from people from all walks of life. If I'm being honest, the people who seem to be the most enthusiastic are the people you would consider to be not "well off" Any questions though, just say
  6. We offer a full managed service for the school and the end users, via a managed portal where the end users can log claims, check the progress of their claim, make additional payments or speak to us direct. It saves you guys the hassle of dealing with the small, time consuming things. We also help deploy apps for the educational program and can assist in training for staff and pupils
  7. The lease agreement would exist between the school and the finance company, but with no exposure and a full managed solution which includes collection of payments, insurance warranty and support for end users, this is cash neutral scheme for the School. It's much easier to explain over the phone or in person. If you drop me your details, I'll happily answer any questions you have & put you in touch with some schools that have signed up Luke
  8. Hi Stephen, We're round the corner (ish) from you Feel free to drop me an email and I'll be happy to help out Luke
  9. Hi there, I would strongly recommend Vipre. Great product/pricing/support. Let me know if you want more info Luke
  10. No problem Matt. Just FYI, I know that Vipre will usually "buy" you out of your current contract with up to 6 months left on it
  11. Hi Matt, I'd highly recommend Vipre. A lot of the girls and gals on here are using it and it seems to tick all of your boxes. Drop me a PM/email and I'll hook you up with a trial/pricing/info Luke
  12. Morning, Hull Uni have published a report on the use of iPads in schools that might be worth a read http://www.e-learningfoundation.com/Websites/elearningfoundation/images/PDF%20Documents/iPad_Scotland_Evaluation.pdf Our Edugate scheme allows you to choose whatever device you want (laptops included). We can also help out with roll outs, bundle in other items etc. Let me know if you need any more info Luke
  13. Hey Oaktech, I've just tried to send this to you but the email I have for you bounced back. Could you PM me your details and I'll resend? Thanks Luke
  14. ah, I'll get on it then!
  15. Hi there, I'll be happy to help out. It looks like you've already had a quote from the above so have they provided you with the part codes? If so, send them over and I'll do you a like for like quote. Cheers Luke
  16. Hey Barney, I can think of a few products that would work well. Do you know what size you would need? Feel free to drop me an email Luke
  17. Thanks Chris, quote sent Luke
  18. Thanks @pcstru Yeah Chris, feel free to call/email me and I'm sure I'll be able to help out
  19. Dell 14 7000 series falls into this price bracket. VERY good machines For that money, you could have i7, 8gb and around a 128gb SSD Luke
  20. Right then guys..............the moment you've all been waiting for! IT'S PRIZE TIME!!!! Before we get started, I'd like to thanks everyone who has got in touch and taken part. Without getting too emotional, this really is a great community to be involved with:typing: SO..................THE WINNERS ARE iPad mini - @mattianuk ipad mini - @kearton iKettle - @RichCowell Driving Experience - @Sam_Brown Duff Beer - @Willott Duff Beer - @rich_tech Ninja T-Shirt - @mdench Congrats to the winners. I'll also be sending out 5 random chocolate pizzas to the next 5 names drawn out! All prizes will be sent out to your schools and you should receive them by next Friday at the latest! Thanks again guys Luke
  21. Hey Scott, I'll be happy to help out. Feel free to drop me an email and we'll get cracking Luke
  22. You're welcome
  23. Well it is with HP but it doesnt mean that they can't help out. If they're a HP partner, they'll be able to put pressure on HP to get the issue sorted sooner rather than later. I don't know if it'll work but feel free to email me some details and I'll see what I can do from my end!
  24. Can your reseller do anything? They should have the contacts at HP to kick some serious booty and get things sorted. 4 weeks is a bit of a joke Luke
  25. Hey BassTech, That sounds right up our street. Feel free to drop me some details via email and we can get the ball rolling! Luke
×
×
  • Create New...