-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
Title pretty much sums it up. Impero suffers the same problem as 99% of other desktop software... it's really hard to use on a touchscreen tablet. Does anyone know if there's a touch version coming out? Also, it seems to break windows 8 apps. I suspect this as they worked immediately after I uninstalled it. Is there a setting I've overlooked that's causing this? Or is it an unintended feature? [Read: A bug]
-
I can't see why it would... Bitlocker is built into Win 7 Enterprise.
-
That makes perfect sense and I have no reason to doubt you at all.
-
Who exactly is Black Friday FOR? Everyone who would buy this stuff is working...
-
It won't turn on by GPO, but the MDT task sequence should encrypt the OS drive.
-
Ok... I think I have the GPOs set properly, and encryption is part of the MDT sequence, but it's not doing anything. This computer is acting like the GPO isn't set and it doesn't have access to bitlocker. I've kicked off bitlocker manually, and backed up the keys to where it was set in Group Policy [a network share on the server] but I need this to be automated... Any suggestions?
-
Do it. Or so help me, I'll come down there and show you what for.
-
It was in whatever version I have indoors, it just had a disclaimer about it being beta. I never had a problem, but it's nice that it's supposedly stablenow.
-
Can anyone hook me up with example GPOs for bitlocker? We're using Server 2012r2 and Win7 Enterprise clients.
-
-
Yeah, you can. Stop trying to beat them. Beat them.
-
Is folder scan still a beta thing?
-
TBH, i don't know. Apparently there's issues using 3rd party/non-xbox controllers with DS1. But i just use a 360 controller, so i haven't seen it.
-
The other half is going on a rampage so epic, that the game has to stop sending enemies to reconsider it's strategy. [This is a thing that happened once.]
-
It's been a while since I set it up... I must have resorted to graphical trickery...
-
Computer config > Policies > Administrative Templates > System > Logon "Apply default picture to all users" And use GP to push the image out to %programdata%\Microsoft\User Account Pictures\User.bmp [iIRC, that changes the non-logged in one too.]
-
Removing Picture Frame On Startup/Login Screen - Page 2 - Windows 7 Help Forums Allegedly works. For the network, you'd have to edit that file and push out the edited version with Group Policy. Disclaimer: Any damage to your system is entirely your fault. Que? Editing a DLL file to change sizes/visibility is against the license agreement? I really need to start reading these things...
-
Truly, this is next gen technology.
-
Anyone else getting a 0x60000001 error when they try to use online stuff? I keep seeing people suggesting DMZ and port forwarding, but that's standard "this is your fault not ours". Seems strange that my router would have problems with Unity and not any of the other games I've played online. [like all the other AC games and Watch_Dogs] Le EDIT: DMZ is the only thing that worked... Really not happy about this.
-
You could always fly/drive in first person...
