We worked hard all day, and finally... we got this thread off the tracks.
There was a brief moment where it looked like we were unsuccessful, but we persevered and it paid off.
Good job, everyone.
IIRC consoles can use m+k as well now... so the only difference between PC and consoles is upgradability and exclusives.
Hopefully devs will stop arbitrarily pushing specs up for no raison... Yeah, I'm looking at you Unity.
What was that? I can't hear you over this awesome [legit] Zelda music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjUwWV-wC3U
It's what I do.
I get cool cheap PC games AND awesome console exclusives.
£4?
Not much of an upgrade.
Unless more games are optimised like AC:Unity... I think it's actually impossible to get that running at 60FPS with everything maxed.
Her pokemon bring all the boy to the yard
and they're like "you wanna trade cards?"
Damn right, she wants to trade cards.
And she'll beat you with her Charizard.
Also, it's Misty.
Project Diva is just button presses, so a dancemat would work.
You know the rules.
They are however the "games" used in the studies that are responsible... Usually parroted by someone with an ideological agenda to push and a patreon to fund.
Marry me.