Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. It'd make it an unsafe work environment...
  2. You'd better save me a pair. Or so help me, I'm writing a strongly worded letter and never sending it.
  3. .
  4. They're actually used like smokebombs. >Throw biscuit >Explodes into crumbs >"What the butts?! What was that?!"
  5. You could always chuck hobnobs at people... Ninja Throwing Biscuits. Tastiest. Death. Ever.
  6. Air drop?
  7. >Implying the same thing won't happen.
  8. *Ruhbutt
  9. No thanks. I'm waiting for robut upgrades.
  10. It's even more complicated that that... Phonebloks partnered with Motorola for Project Ara... Who then got bought by Google... Then sold to Lenovo. But Google kept Project Ara, because it's cool.
  11. Woah, this aint that sort of show!
  12. http://www.posterplanet.net/disney/images/disney-toy-story-aliens-movie-poster-TR6132.jpg One of us! One of us!
  13. Not at ours... Easter is glittery easter cards time.
  14. Not through AD anyway... I'm sure a custom home screen, Chrome kiosk mode and a logon script would do the job nicely. Login > Chrome pops up fullscreen > "You ain't getting no computer because %reason%" > wait a bit > logoff
  15. Shhh. Don't spoil it.
  16. Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets. Weeb 4 lyf. And by sheets I'm referring to the Mario Kart rankings. Get your mind out of the gutter.
  17. You two are looking a bit ill... Best take some time off. The 21st to the 23rd should do it.
  18. I know everyone wants the freebies... but there's no need for come ready for a fight.
  19. I've probably met everyone at the stand before... So, you'll be the one I don't know. I'm going to go ahead and deny whatever it is you're implying.
  20. Most probably the latter.
  21. My first BETT [the last Olympia one] was "Are you a member on EduGeek? Sign the poster! ...YOU'RE X-13?!" Then I wandered off.
  22. First one doesn't exist. [i don't think it uploaded properly.] Second one is filtered.
  23. X-13

    SPAM

    "That's something you should ask your doctor about."
  24. The LAN yard is where networks go when they retire, right? It's like when pets to off to live on the farm... That's a thing that actually happens, right? Le EDIT: There was going to be a teary anime face here... but APPARENTLY "sad anime face" is a filterable image search. Thanks, Obama RM.
  25. I just want a purple one, TBH. I have multiple blue ones, and one it every day.
×
×
  • Create New...