-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
I don't care what anyone says, link is a girl now. And I, for one, welcome our new femshep emulating overlord.
-
Smash is a fighting game and Kart is a competitive racing game. They're super cereal.
-
...Should have got the special edition. £8 more for an extra game. >Play for fun >Buy Mario Kart and Super Smash Does. Not. Compute.
-
I just don't like the stick placement on the pro controller... Still fine when I play Bayo though. Also, @abillybob. Get a Wii U. Bayo 2, son!
-
How many family frendly, split screen, multiplayer games are on Xbone or PS4? Exactly.
-
EduDog is in better shape than me in general...
-
Had a swap about of my monitors, so I now have the widescreens in the middle. [Left-right: Number 2 and 4 have swapped in this] Middle 2 are rocking Pogemans wallpapers. Left is Flannery Right is Roxie [My current sig image, posted for those that disable sigs]
-
Speaking from experience?
-
Does your school have any software for pupils that can't speak English?
X-13 replied to Garacesh's topic in General Chat
What is "educational software"? We have the Mantra pens here. [2 sets, because 1 set was "lost".] Our proxy doesn't require authentication, so we haven't had any issues with that... But I don't think anyone really uses them. As for using google translate... YOU HAVE GOOGLE TRANSLATE UNBLOCKED?! You realise you can use it to bypass the filters, right? -
@ZeroHour Special EduCow theme to get moar google rankings for cow puns? Yes, I am fully aware that SEO doesn't work like that. A cow theme, though. Think about it.
-
It was @stevenlong1985 IIRC.
-
Well there's no point crying over spilt milk, after all. And this is a good thread to heifer laugh.
-
70 replies to this thread... You do realise Google stopped looking at 15.
-
It's udderly ridiculous. We're going to have to milk it for all it's worth.
-
Much to SOMEONE at Google's surprise... Nobody expects the Witch Inquisition.
-
That went slightly weird at the end... but it's still a better love story than Twilight.
-
Witch had a list of stuff to look for... I saw it, it was long.
-
That sounds equal parts sinister and NSFW...
-
GOD DANGIT! I forgot to go heckle @kaphc again! [iIRC she was doing a talk.]
-
I think my filing cabinet has a teleporter in it ..
X-13 replied to soveryapt's topic in General Chat
I heard about the kebab adventure... I didn't know it was that crazy. -
Someone needs to make an EduDog twitter account to document his adventures.
