And PM'd.
Though I messed up one of the tags... The one for NIS America [for Criminal Girls] is on the wrong side of America... Only noticed after I hit send.
I knew you could read the data, but I haven't heard of people being able to clone them yet. [Allegedly someone made an android amiibo emulator... but it's yet to materialise.]
Also, you're a scholar and a gentleman. And an all-round good egg.
When's the last time you lot said "ey cousin Dani, let's go bowling" or something similar?
Random thanks to anyone and everyone who brought a 3DS to BETT. I got so many streetpasses.
Then that wasn't @Little-Miss.
Also, thanks to @DaveP for becoming future Dave so I could be the less beardy Dave from the past... [it makes sense in context... but you get no explanation.]
And thanks to everyone at the stand for not telling me to go away.