Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. X-13

    Go Canada!

    Yeah, well... That's just, like, your opinion, man. I think it's awesome. And as it's legal, you can't stop their fun.
  2. X-13

    Go Canada!

    "It's not illegal but stop doing it." No. That isn't how this works.
  3. I haven't gotten anything... then again, I didn't request them properly. I utilised my connections. I don't know if that counts...
  4. X-13

    Persona

    I restarted to try clearing Tartarus in 1 night, got to floor 10 and kept dying to the Dancing Hands. Managed to do it in the end. I think I'm just going to play and not focus on any specific S.Links for now. It'll be easier on new game plus.
  5. X-13

    Persona

    So... I "acquired" P3P and have been playing through that a bit. I'm not sure what I should be doing, TBH... I joined S.E.E.S but have spent all my time making friends instead of clearing Tartarus.
  6. X-13

    Persona

    Buy a £150 console for literally 2 games. I'm not made of money... I ain't Sunnyknight.
  7. Or it'd evolve into true A.I and take over the world after having to deal with stupid questions all day... I, for one, welcome our new sarcastic A.I overlords.
  8. X-13

    Persona

    Anyone here played it? I watched a gameplay video and it looks interesting but I don't have a PS3 so I've never played it. [Didn't realise it was a PS2 game...] Le EDIT: There's also the fact P3:FES is >£65 on Amazon. >£65 for a 5 year old PS2 game.
  9. Segregation of gameplay and story is awesome. Story: Everythings going to get destroyed soon! Gameplay: ...but I'm going to spend the next 6 hours doing sick flips off of buildings.
  10. ...There's 3 Arkham games so far. Asylum, City and Origins. I'm holding off on buying it to grab the inevitable complete version.
  11. Back when I was little babby X-13 jr I used to watch wrestling. During the WWF days. Whenever I see the adverts for the charity, I still imagine the animals having a ladder match.
  12. X-13

    New 3DS thread!

    Because I've literally seen conversations that go: Person A: This story makes no sense... Person B: Oh, you need X, Y and Z DLC. It explains everything. If you're going to make something with a story, the entire story should be included. Not just parts of it.
  13. X-13

    New 3DS thread!

    ...don't even get me started on that.
  14. Isn't that just because you're focusing on 2 different things at the same time? You're not used to it.
  15. Head of rival company claims competing product causes permanent injury. Seems legit. Le EDIT: was going to add "with 0 proof" but I hadn't read the article... The next line literally starts "Without going into details". That's some fine journalism, right there.
  16. Allegedly I can run it on High. But I'm also not supposed be able to run AC:U... which I can.
  17. MSI Dominator has a backlit keyboard and a Dragon. A DRAGON! Your macbook doesn't have a dragon, therefore it's superior.
  18. And me. Because I'm going north. Zambamboes don't work in the cold, no body heat.
  19. Which, IIRC, is illegal in this country.
  20. Is GTAV PC the new RDR?
  21. You mean you DON'T work at 123 Fake Street?!
  22. I managed to beat Ikana Castle yesterday and did a bit of the Stone Tower today. [stone Tower is confusing... I don't think I could do a 1 day run. ]
  23. Spread the Spiceworks luck - and win a pint! - Spiceworks Refer people, get a pint glass. And maybe a plushie. Shameless referral link : It'sa me, Mario X-13!
×
×
  • Create New...