Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. I got it... But y'all are making my phone go nuts, so I didn't notice it.
  2. X-13

    PS4 update 4.0

    (AKA "The One With The Folders") PS4 Firmware Update 4.00 Is Available to Download Now - Push Square 4.0 is live and folders are now a thing! I can finally move all the junk I never use into a folder. Annoyingly, it doesn't let you move "TV" into a folder, and folders are moved to the front of the queue. They really should have been set up like the Library. And games on disk don't jump to the front, like they do when loose, I liked that feature... The new partial menu when you hold the PS button is cool. The new white popouts for notifications are nasty. They should have stayed black, used the theme colour, or should have been the same colour as the [hold PS button] menu. Le EDIT: Something I remembered, the "What's New" and game info sections have been redesigned. I like them, but everything has been made bigger and touch-screeny. I'm also still being told to buy games I own on disk. Which is dumb. Le EDIT 2 (electric boogaloo): You can set a screenshot as a profile cover image. You can screenshot the web browser. Therefore, you can set ANY image as your cover image. I hope this doesn't get patched out...
  3. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    That sounds ominous...
  4. X-13

    GTA Online - Heists

    Let me know when you're about, and we'll get rich. The first one is easy... Everything after that needs 4 people, which takes forever if you're using randos. I'm wadfwa on Social Club, send me a friend request and we'll sort something out.
  5. Anyone up for some heists in GTA Online on PC? I've gotten up to the Prison Break Finale, but randos keep making me fail it. [and they expect a massive cut]
  6. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Que? OG Alice is free?
  7. And there's no "Back to school" to keep us going...
  8. So... what's going on tomorrow?
  9. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Bought Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom on PS4. So much fun. DLC is a ripoff though, £7.39 for literally 3 costumes.
  10. X-13

    No Man's Sky

    I like No Man's Sky. Got my suit maxed out, with nearly every upgrade installed (just missing Health Theta), got a maxed multitool, just need a cooler ship. Currently just derping around the galaxy causing trouble.
  11. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    I accept no responsibility if you don't like it.
  12. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    /ignore Been flying around upgrading my ship. Then traded for a new one, with a warp drive and plasma rifles.
  13. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Probably, but I don't think I have anything that can run it.
  14. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Ordered No Man's Sky. Gonna be a Space Pirate, just like I've always wanted.
  15. I'm calling it now. They'll say no. They said no to me, and I've got a semi-legit excuse.
  16. X-13

    Pokemon X & Y

    It means I can generate a QR code and the pogeyman magically appears in the PC. I just have to remember not to update my old 3ds.
  17. X-13

    Pokemon X & Y

    Looks like I don't need help getting 'mons... My old 3ds is old enough to use QR codes... If you know what I mean.
  18. It's cool, I'm still wandering around. Just did the Frost Cavern and beat the Psychic gym.
  19. Ice Ninetails is awesome too. I'm thinking they'll be version exclusives. So I'm probably grabbing whichever one has Vulpix... If you can swap between forms.
  20. ...So, I just merged some Zelda music I have with that section of the teaser. It totally fits. Le EDIT... I wish I could post videos straight to EduGeek.
  21. Damn it, you sniped me... To be fair, I was busy "fixing" their teaser. Now trying to find some good audio for another dumb thing...
  22. 'Real' is a brand account.
  23. Just requested verification on both my accounts because: A - I do YouTube/Twitch stuff, which has the potential for trolls to make fake accounts. And, more importantly, B - why not.
  24. X-13

    Pokemon X & Y

    I could probably do that... If you tell me what you're using before hand. This includes EVs/Nature/Ability/Moves.
  25. X-13

    Pokemon X & Y

    TBF, the list is longer that it actually is. It lists each evolution, I jusy need one from the line so I can breed it. May need assistance at some point with the trade evolutions. ...there's so much stuff in Pokémon that needs to be removed.
×
×
  • Create New...