Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Mark182

Members
  • Posts

    791
  • Joined

Everything posted by Mark182

  1. Same for me. Any ideas for a date or place yet?
  2. Yeah, the line 'There can be outages, data loss and security features do not meet the standards which you expect from a professional data hosting provider' does not fill us with much confidence.
  3. This thread is very helpful. We have just had this land on our desks for after Christmas. My colleague has suggested https://db4free.net/ any thoughts or downfalls or will we have to install MySQL on a server like everyone else?
  4. We have just had our hosted Moodle upgraded to 2.9.4, currently all our users are 'standalone' users as you can see from the attachment. As it stand all the users in Moodle have the same usernames as they do in AD. I have been following the article I am guessing I'll need to install ADFS as the Moodle isn't hosted on site and have another public IP address. We want it so it doesn't duplicate users just overwrites them with the AD accounts (even though they have the same username) this way we can reset their Moodle password and it'll do this in Moodle too. Just wanted to know if anyone had a similar scenario to ours and come across any issues?
  5. We have a strange issue where we have a user who has a school e-mail address @sch.uk but when you type their name In the to box it's showing their school E-mail and their personal Hotmail account. This is happening for everyone who types the users name. I have had a quick look in the admin portal on their account and can't see anything, I've also had a look in the external contacts and there are not there.. Any ideas?
  6. I can't remember if I have posted my bike Getting ready for this 62 miler in a few weeks Been warming in nicely with this yesterday Its not too late to join Edugeek cycling club :- https://www.strava.com/clubs/edugeek
  7. Not sure why but all working now...did change from www. to *.ecdluk.psionline.com
  8. I have done the following :- Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Internet Explorer Double click on the item named "Pop-Up Allow List" Enable the GPO Click "Show" to show a list of allowed sites Click "Add" to add a new site to the list. Accept all of your changes and apply the GPO Using this site :- ecdluk.psionline.com I have added this as a computer policy (as other pops ups) GPUPDATED and restarted but still when I do the self test pops still blocked. Anyone else had this issue? *edit we have the new plug in pushed*
  9. we use splashtop Use this link for the classroom app we use
  10. I've just finished Poet Anderson ...of Nightmares, was a good read!
  11. delegated rights with RSAT?
  12. We went here in summer for 10 days all inclusive. Mrs me and 2 kids. Was just under £3000 and we had a great time!
  13. You can get it here
  14. Have you run out of IP addresses? What does IP config look like on a client?
  15. Thanks!
  16. Ah, I will be away on 20th. Sorry peeps.
  17. Mark182

    Pokémon: GO

    Check this dude out caught em all
  18. Mark182

    Pokémon: GO

    The rustling grass? If so, yes that's where a Pokémon could spawn (one that on your near by map)
  19. I loved it. Where was sargent bash?
  20. Mark182

    Pokémon: GO

    Berries and x 3 mega balls and he did a runner. Gutted.
  21. Thanks buddy
  22. Mark182

    Pokémon: GO

    Need more yellows in Burnley!
  23. Mark182

    Pokémon: GO

    My dog is loving the early morning long walks...
  24. Mark182

    Pokémon: GO

    Looks good, give it a bash now.
×
×
  • Create New...