Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Mark182

Members
  • Posts

    791
  • Joined

Everything posted by Mark182

  1. Mark182

    Pokémon: GO

    30 minutes and no Hypno
  2. Sycamore Farm gets my vote!
  3. Mark182

    Pokémon: GO

    Just got to level 9 and best CP Pokémon is 380 :\ on team yellow as well, not many about ha.
  4. Mark182

    Pokémon: GO

    Up and running and caught this today
  5. Mark182

    Pokémon: GO

    Been like this for 24 hours for me. Won't let me sign in with my trainer ID and won't send an E-mail to my Hotmail account! :\
  6. Mark182

    Pokémon: GO

    Oh...I will have a look later on if I get time. It's 2 mins away from my house. Anyone used lure module? I have one and plan to use it when my son and wife can both play as the Pokestop is across from my house too.
  7. Mark182

    Pokémon: GO

    Don't know why its showing that as the 'main' Pokémon, I left 3 there and that's the lowest CP
  8. Mark182

    Pokémon: GO

    Won my first GYM some how this morning...How do you know if you lost/still have it? Does your Pokémon come back to you?
  9. Mark182

    Pokémon: GO

    Cheers! give that a bash later!
  10. Mark182

    Pokémon: GO

    Anyone want to tell me any GYM battle tips? One across from my house! ha. got to level 5, levelled a few of my Pokémon...got hammered.. Not sure about the swiping left and right to dodge attacks.
  11. Mark182

    Pokémon: GO

    Be prepared for 100’s of Magikarps
  12. Mark182

    Pokémon: GO

    Downloaded it last night. My kids and dog love it! ha.
  13. Have a look here
  14. I have 65 switches across two sites (connected) I want to automaticity back up our switches config, I have a mixture of 2960’s, 3560’s and 3750’s. cisco (not that it matters). I have been recommended this, what do you guys use?
  15. All done buddy, good luck with the Snowdonia Marathon.
  16. Not sure if I am missing something simple and sure I have done it before but I need to reset over 100 students E-mail passwords and I have the CSV with all their usernames but cannot seem to figure out the bulk password reset....
  17. Good idea for a meet up to be honest. Can not always get to the ANME ones.
  18. Sycamore Farm! round corner from my house!
  19. Just realised I forgot to update this thread. We went for it in the end and moved in end of May! Kids absolutely love it.
  20. I have created a few E-mail groups such as all@ ect. I have come in today and the admin centre has changed. Now when I try to add a member of edit a group I get the following error message 'You can't edit this list because your assigned product license doesn't include Exchange Online' Anyone else seen this?
  21. Ah, sorted it needed to edit Sims.ini and add in NovaSatellite=C:\Program Files (x86)\SIMS\SATS Simsdirectory=S:\Sims
  22. Anyone any look with this? Just reimaged a desktop, tried to load NovaT and get ' SNOVA directory not found' deploying using Solus3
  23. Have you looked at this? compatibility level to sql 2012
  24. Mark182

    Garageband VS ?!

    We have already put in extra RAM, they are coming upto 7 years old so still a little life in them. Just been told when it is time to go they won't be replaced and will have to get Windows PC's.
×
×
  • Create New...