Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Mark182

Members
  • Posts

    791
  • Joined

Everything posted by Mark182

  1. Our Sims learning gateway! ha. We tried that, no joy. It's a lightspeed/firewall issue. finally got someone from BTLS to help us! So we are on the right tracks!
  2. Anyone seen this before? we have the cert and have http://pac.education.btlsl.co.uk/ We have tried the options 'Turn on TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2' & this
  3. I agree. As we represent many different schools, we should each keep logging a ticket with BTLS every time there is an issue.
  4. I thought that was something from theme hospital bloaty head syndrome
  5. Managed to solve this getting the xml handler 2016 to work and using this FileAssoc.zip
  6. We moved over from Office 2010 to 2016 in December. Used SCCM and un uninstall script to uninstall office 2016 and one to install office 2016, we had some issues with default programs here We have an issue where xml worksheets need to open in Excel and in Sims linked documents an .xml file need to open in word. When we have 2010 this seemed to work just fine, we are currently looking at office xml handler 2016 but cannot seem to get this right. Any help/advice would be great.
  7. Sorry for late reply. SIMS and I am assuming you can do it when taking the register of a class?
  8. Our data manager has left and they would usally pick up all this stuff. One of out teachers has mistakenly added for all Year 7, Set 1 class. How can I remove all in one go?
  9. https://smallpdf.com/pdf-to-word
  10. We are back up and running now
  11. Yeah, having a mare! I am on phone with them as we speak!
  12. I wonder if this is anything to do with the SSL stuff... - Correct!
  13. Anyone else any issues today on the BTLS network? Our Lightspeed rocket is not filtering ANYTHING for staff and students. (I have logged a ticket)
  14. Done!
  15. Try this set a logout hook to delete a students keychain if you use profile manager.
  16. It happens with a freshly imaged device. Going to move it now so nothing applies to it
  17. Anyone any ideas? Can't seem to crack this. I have taken a few screenshots: - I had a little play this morning with the xlsx and gpupdated the test machine I was working on.
  18. I know the horse has bolted but we have asked BTLS to look into this Intercept X along with our current sub from them. Good luck in getting it sorted.
  19. We did it this way (I have taken out the E-mail addresses) Exchange admin center > recipients > contacts > +
  20. Phoenixs - Alex-Millar or Luke @Millgate
  21. 17th would be better for me depending on times but I can rearrange for any of those two dates.
  22. Sycamore farm?
×
×
  • Create New...