Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

pooley

Members
  • Posts

    1,832
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pooley

  1. We use clicksend, integrates well with edulink and was actually recommended by edulink. Works well for us and we haven't used many texts are we tend to send email for most comms.
  2. Season 2 of "Happy" just came out on netflix. Even more messed up than the first series. Loving it
  3. Failed The following message to was undeliverable. The reason for the problem: 5.3.0 - Other mail system problem 552-'#5.3.4 message header size exceeds limit'
  4. Run further Rule of thumb is don't add more than 10% to your distance each week. But saying that i'd look to do 4 miles next, pick and out-and-back route of 2 miles each way and just run it at your current 5k pace. Do that a couple of times and build your distance slowly. It's easy to get carried away and try and do too much too soon but that can lead to injury.
  5. I just use folder redirection and don't worry about it. Gave up a long time ago trying to educate staff and using homedrives, just redirect My docs and desktop to the server and let them make a mess.
  6. Godzilla : King of the monsters Really enjoyed.
  7. Big bang theory just ended - I cried.
  8. Hmm hadn't thought of plex. Will look at e-stream, cheers.
  9. Seesaw ? My school uses this to create portfolios of children etc but it also allows you to generate QR codes for media/work etc. Otherwise host images in google drive/dropbox etc and create a QR based on share url
  10. We are trying to find a better solution to keeping pupil/teacher evidence. We would like to be able to sort and #tag media with subject/name etc for more efficient recall and to cover us with GDPR for deletion. Anyone use a digital management system they can recomend ? Thanks Si
  11. I'm tempted to wait until autumn if there's an official release date announced.
  12. I thought the finale was well put together, tied up loose ends and ended the story nicely. It did end more like a book ending than an action packed TV ending, I got it, the mrs was bored, too slow for her and not enough action.
  13. Havent played with custom roms in a long time, once banking apps took umbridge to bootloaders being unlocked I walked away.
  14. I'd love a phone that doesn't come preinstalled with all the google carp apps. Hopefully this is the day that an Android alternative suddenly becomes a lot more viable, since Windows Phone left, there's room for a 3rd ecosystem.
  15. I'd imagine there will be some cheap deals announced very shortly
  16. My o2 boostbox is rubbish tbf, got 3 months left in contract then will have to jump ship.
  17. Got anyone to run with? Any local clubs do social sessions? I find I go back to club running when I get in the CBA mode and find someone to chat too while i'm running.
  18. @sparkeh well done mate, I can still remember my first 5k. I can also remember saying "I don't understand why people would chose to run 5k, I can't imagine ever looking forward to running one" a few years later and i'm stupidly addicted to running lol.
  19. I did it too, and slower than last year. Unfortunalty i seem to have developed exersise induced asthma which had prevented me doing pretty much anything for the last 7-8 weeks while they diagnosed my issues. So my legs blew up at mile 14, I must of met the same guy at mile 18.5 as I downed his Pint for him lol. Agreed well organised event, next year i'll hopefully be more prepared (can't realy walk today lol) Si
  20. Our reports are sent home with the children, they have names, DOB etc on them. IS there anything under GDPR that says this should no longer be the case or can we continue? Cheers Si
  21. Endgame A good watch, probably 20 mins too long.
  22. Right it's back, not sure why it stopped. Installed it on server #3 and it started working immediately. Why #1 and #2 wouldn't work is a problem for another time (maybe never) Thanks for the help guys Si
  23. Spanning tree enabled, restarted dns, thinking of turning one dns server service off to troubleshoot. Now trying to learn wireshark quickly
  24. Curriculum is flat, managed by LA, they haven't notified us of any changes.
  25. Turned it off just in case, but thanks.
×
×
  • Create New...