Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

pooley

Members
  • Posts

    1,832
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pooley

  1. I have joined too Movember United Kingdom - Home
  2. pooley

    Deploy Studio

    You have to ensure the Deploy studio admin user has full access to the resource share under FIle sharing. Take a look at page 19 here Deploy Studio Guide
  3. Had my invite through this evening, looks like its just made "Public Beta" stage. If anyone needs inviting pm your email addy. But mine came through just buy trying to sign up. me = http://fcf2609f59194b309922b1a20a1f9412.unthink.com/suite
  4. Wouldn't vnc be easier?
  5. Irish/French ref!!!
  6. Excellent, I wonder how expensive it is? Would look good on my house as xmas decorations
  7. I'm getting this error when using the search function. connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)
  8. Well done Wales, another week of nervous counting down by me. Wales to beat the froggies next week.
  9. I cannot beleive how long its taking to get to 6am tomorrow!!! COME ON WALES!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Ignore me, I found it
  11. I am about to embark on moving from exchange 2007 to Live@edu. My question is can I migrate all the pupils and leave the staff (temporarily) on the Exchange box. Both staff and pupils have the same email domain = @school.org.uk I can find documentation on migrating all users but not a hybrid setup. Any help appreciated. Thanks Si
  12. I've just started a club for 5/6 and we are starting with Microsoft Kodu Microsoft FUSE Labs | Kodu Game Lab the kids love it
  13. How about a tablet with VNC showing the teachers pc/IWB screen?
  14. Wow jus WOW, that must feel awsome
  15. We have an old Imac G4, in working condition. It's just been left in my room gathering dust for a while. Any suggestions on what to do with it before I consider scrapping it? Si
  16. I've put this here as I dont know where else it fits? Currently we use Classroom monitor for pupil tracking - traffic light system, does child meet criteria etc. Excel spreadsheet to record exam/test/reading results etc Plus other tests give their own output that end up added to a giant excel spreadsheet. Does anyone use software where we could enter all this data and easily track pupils, maybe generate reports on More able and less able children etc. I know Sims can go some way towards this but as we a re a primary we don't have a dedicated Sims person and I haven't the time to create the necessary mark-sheets every term/year. So any suggestions ?
  17. Accidentally drive into it?? Towbar would be best bet. See who comes running
  18. I just put the script into a batch file and put the batch on a share and told the staff to double click it. Lazy yes!! Do I care - no
  19. Don't know really, some say you should others say not to bother, I do "just in case" The SID debate: To Sysprep or not to Sysprep | Windows - InfoWorld
  20. It will but you need an OSX server to deploy from
  21. You can use winclone (free), sysprep the bootcamp install, use winclone to clone the bootcamp partition to a file (stored on usb) Then use winclone to restore the image back to each computer individually. Not the fastest but definatly the easiest if you don't have OSX Server on your network
  22. Any beeps or lights etc?
  23. After a recommendation on here I have been logging my food intake on myfitnesspal.com and have now lost another couple of pound, am down to 13st10lb (192 pounds)
  24. Open server admin, click on server then go to "share points" look for your "share" there and make sure that deploystudio admin has full access.
  25. Time for an update, after a blip (went to Tenerife for a week) I am back on the healthy eating / training regime. I am now down to 14st. Thats a loss on 1st 4lb since February (when I 1st commented on this thread) and a total loss of 3+ stone in about 18 months. I think 14st is the lightest I can ever remember weighing in my adult life, certainly since I ended my teens. Trying not to give myself too many targets at the moment, weight is coming off nicely and i'm still losing inches off waist etc. Down to a 33" waist from (at my largest) a 40" so very pleased with myself.
×
×
  • Create New...