-
Posts
241 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by badders
-
Currently in the process of going hybrid and was wondering if people have gone Minimal or Full?
-
We currently gave Exchange 2010 on site and are looking to migrate to Exchange 2016 and then possibly go hybrid with Office365. Has anybody else done this? Ideally we would like to move to Office365 but due to the layout and size of our site if the internet goes down on site Exchange allows staff still to communicate.
- 2 replies
-
- exchange 2010
- exchange 2016
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
I'd also be interested in this, I've tried numerous guides and resorted to roaming profiles for testing.
-
We've just had to remove the chrome extension for staff because it was breaking websites. Still having problems with Run As and permissions to run the console. Has anybody done a clean install with the latest version?
-
Our issues so far. Join Pin Group pop up Unable to use Run As using the Run Website/File action
-
2GB here, except for a couple of users who have 3GB. We also have staff wanting to keep emails (some from nearly 7 years ago!). We've started archiving some peoples older emails to local pst file.
-
I'm trying to setup RDS on server 2012 r2, a quick test install using two servers worked fine and was easy to setup, I'm now trying an advanced install involving 6 servers with two in a DMZ (gateway and web access). We have smoothwall as our firewall and bridging rules have been created to allow the two DMZ serves to join the domain. I'm using the RD licence server to manage all the other servers in the RDS collection, this is fin for local network servers but trying to add roles to the DMZ servers keeps failing. Has anybody else tried setting up RDS in a similar way? I want to make it as secure as I can which is why I'm using the DMZ.
-
Found a policy higher up that was overriding the policy for 6th form, all sorted by setting sepearate policies for each group to set the home page.
-
I'm trying to set a different homepage for our 6th form but nothing I try seems to work. We have a gpo that sets internet settings including the homepage, if I create a new policy for the 6th form to set the homepage in IE and Chrome the main policy still applies to IE (Chrome does get the update), even if the 6th form gpo is enforced. I've used Windows Components\Internet Explorer and tried using GP preferences for IE10. Any ideas?
-
Managed to find the bin files on the hpe website, currently updating to 4.40:) Link for old firmware versions: http://h20565.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=3692955&swItemId=MTX_dc5dc1fa9051424caa148ee23a&swEnvOid=54#tab-history
-
Where do I find firmware for kit that's this old (OA 2.25) , I've tried HPSUM and it complains about credential errors. I can see that people have gone from 2.25 to 4.23 but can't find it anywhere. Help!!
-
Currently on 5003
-
Like that idea, might have to start using it. I would agree with heavy large stuff at the bottom and a switch/panel/switch layout, although some of our cabs still need some work.
-
We already use Office 365 for students on a different domain, would there be any problem adding a different domain for staff.
- 8 replies
-
- exchange online
- import
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
So the steps I would need to take are: Verify the domain I want to use. Choose which services I need. Change the UPN of the AD users I want to sync. Sync AD to Office 365. Assign licences to the synced users.
- 8 replies
-
- exchange online
- import
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Is there anyway to setup Office 365 for a domain without also setting up Exchange Online? Is it also possible to then add Exchange Online at a later date and import mailboxes from Exchange 2010?
- 8 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- exchange online
- import
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
@sparkeh how did you setup your SAN to dial home to HP? Could be useful for ours to do this.
-
We had a similar problem with IE11 and the we found that deplying by using the executable with a silent (/passive /norestart) switch then allowed proxy settings to be set either using GPP or the registry.
- 6 replies
-
- group policy
- ie11
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
It's working again now.
-
Anybody else having problems with Teamviewer this morning?
-
I've removed any proxy settings that I can find from the mandatory and it still doesn't apply the registry keys from GPP.
