caffrey
Members-
Posts
4,763 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by caffrey
-
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
caffrey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
Helping out staff as best as I can and I got this in an email I'm having a rough day and that was nice -
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
caffrey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
I was going to say something along those lines.. -
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
caffrey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
Thank you letter to teachers https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/UKDFE/2020/03/25/file_attachments/1410878/Thank%20you%20letter%20to%20teachers.pdf -
All the panic at the moment people are sending mails accidentally, I wouldn't normally give people the option of me deleting it as they should be more careful but needs must
-
Figured it out I'd missed a bit , I was in a rush For reference it's :- gam all users delete messages query rfc822msgid:[email protected] if it's okay gam all users delete messages query rfc822msgid:[email protected] do it
-
Can you use GAM to delete mails sent to groups ? I've got the messageID and used And nothing was deleted ?
-
We're on a rota doing admin duties - seems a bit silly to me but I don't mind doing my part. I'd rather be in anyway, next time i'm in is on the 31st March All geared up to do as much support as I can from home
-
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
caffrey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
Yup, can't do it on GSuite if you have Password sync running -
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
caffrey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
I've just brought my office phone home, if they need to call it's there - did everything I wanted to do this morning so now it's time to batten down the hatches. Another note, anyone think small independent schools will survive this ? -
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
caffrey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
Should've been "weirder" -
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
caffrey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
At school, and its weird -
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
caffrey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
I don't think anyone knows, the most important thing is not to touch your face as that is it's vector - but that is really difficult -
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
caffrey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
Now the majority of us are done, does anyone feel a sense of guilt that they could've done more ? Pushed the school more ? Just did more ? I am in school for the odd few days, and in on Monday voluntarily for any last minute ideas and fixes and I plan on being available as much as possible from home. -
I've just wrote a grim email to the head, I've put all relevant passwords in an envelope in the fireproof backup safe and said in the event of anything happening to me the location of it. I've also shared them into the network documentation. You probably all have something like this in place, but it's something to consider if not.
-
Trying to sort out our licencing and apply the electronic signature, but the link they supplied me errors out with The email address they supplied in case of issues bounces too and there's no phone number I've tried edge, chrome, ie and different PC's including my home one Anyone had this before ? I've contacted my reseller whos going to send the agreement in the post - but with it being the last day etc...
-
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
caffrey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
Update 'SIMS Spring 2020 Full Release (7.192.35)' has just arrived in the database. Lovely timing, that's that not happening -
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
caffrey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
Going to be a long weird day today -
Looks like Google are doing something https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com/2020/03/hangouts-meet-edu-updates.html
-
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
caffrey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
No need for sorrys My worst fear at the moment - there is going to be a lot of this and a lot of people will be affected in some way, the psychological fallout of this will be immense -
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
caffrey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
Re Mothers Day, people are just going to go anyway which could potentially cause a huge issue - don't think I've heard anything about this on the news -
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
caffrey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
I'm really worried about my parents, both vulnerable, co-morbidities (>70) and they live in a top floor flat - It's mothers day this weekend so what do we do ? I can't get over the thought I may never see them again except for talking on the phone
