Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

caffrey

Members
  • Posts

    4,763
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by caffrey

  1. Helping out staff as best as I can and I got this in an email I'm having a rough day and that was nice
  2. I was going to say something along those lines..
  3. Thank you letter to teachers https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/UKDFE/2020/03/25/file_attachments/1410878/Thank%20you%20letter%20to%20teachers.pdf
  4. Not sure if this is any good, but it's free https://new.phonicsplay.co.uk/
  5. All the panic at the moment people are sending mails accidentally, I wouldn't normally give people the option of me deleting it as they should be more careful but needs must
  6. Figured it out I'd missed a bit , I was in a rush For reference it's :- gam all users delete messages query rfc822msgid:[email protected] if it's okay gam all users delete messages query rfc822msgid:[email protected] do it
  7. Can you use GAM to delete mails sent to groups ? I've got the messageID and used And nothing was deleted ?
  8. We're on a rota doing admin duties - seems a bit silly to me but I don't mind doing my part. I'd rather be in anyway, next time i'm in is on the 31st March All geared up to do as much support as I can from home
  9. Yup, can't do it on GSuite if you have Password sync running
  10. I've just brought my office phone home, if they need to call it's there - did everything I wanted to do this morning so now it's time to batten down the hatches. Another note, anyone think small independent schools will survive this ?
  11. I don't think anyone knows, the most important thing is not to touch your face as that is it's vector - but that is really difficult
  12. Now the majority of us are done, does anyone feel a sense of guilt that they could've done more ? Pushed the school more ? Just did more ? I am in school for the odd few days, and in on Monday voluntarily for any last minute ideas and fixes and I plan on being available as much as possible from home.
  13. I've just wrote a grim email to the head, I've put all relevant passwords in an envelope in the fireproof backup safe and said in the event of anything happening to me the location of it. I've also shared them into the network documentation. You probably all have something like this in place, but it's something to consider if not.
  14. Trying to sort out our licencing and apply the electronic signature, but the link they supplied me errors out with The email address they supplied in case of issues bounces too and there's no phone number I've tried edge, chrome, ie and different PC's including my home one Anyone had this before ? I've contacted my reseller whos going to send the agreement in the post - but with it being the last day etc...
  15. Update 'SIMS Spring 2020 Full Release (7.192.35)' has just arrived in the database. Lovely timing, that's that not happening
  16. Going to be a long weird day today
  17. Looks like Google are doing something https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com/2020/03/hangouts-meet-edu-updates.html
  18. Now that I'm back home and can now think about it yes, Google meet would work. The teacher didn't want to record themselves and I've just remembered you can present a window and record that (I think) - thanks for the pointers.
  19. Anyone know of an alternative to screencastify ? Something free that offers unlimited recording time ?
  20. No need for sorrys My worst fear at the moment - there is going to be a lot of this and a lot of people will be affected in some way, the psychological fallout of this will be immense
  21. Re Mothers Day, people are just going to go anyway which could potentially cause a huge issue - don't think I've heard anything about this on the news
  22. I'm really worried about my parents, both vulnerable, co-morbidities (>70) and they live in a top floor flat - It's mothers day this weekend so what do we do ? I can't get over the thought I may never see them again except for talking on the phone
  23. I've already given that url out for people but apparently this has to be easier than that
×
×
  • Create New...