-
Posts
3,858 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by HarryMonkey
-
Cricket
-
-
Scoop.
-
Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd break into a distillery. Daffy turns to Elmer and says "Is this whiskey?". Elmer says "Yeth, but not as whiskey as wobbing a bank!!".
-
-
Shopping
-
Labour
-
First Topic on the new update, to say thank you!
HarryMonkey replied to DalekSec's topic in General Chat
Great job and thanks for all the hard work. -
Club .
-
My partner and I have decided that we don't want children. It hasn't been an easy decision. We're going to tell them tonight.
-
I'm enjoying the new series of Modern Life Is Goodish.
-
Things that could have been improved before being approved...
HarryMonkey replied to 6Foot2's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
-
Around 50 books in the whole series!
-
Terry Brooks, author of the Shannara series has announced his retirement. https://www.thepopverse.com/live-literary-terry-brooks-delilah-dawson-shannara-eccc-2025
-
Looks like a stick horse.
-
I had the opportunity to have a trip in a friend's light aircraft at the weekend. Here's a few of the shots of Silverstone, Woburn, Bedford, Grafham Water and Towcester racecourse.. (they need some work to tidy them up a bit).
-
Same here
-
Didn't we all
-
Glass coffins! Will they be popular? Remains to be seen.
-
One of my schools has just bought a batch of Google Pixel tablets and I have the job now of managing them. Does someone have a guide to enrolling them into the Google admin console? (Intune isn't an option, neither is the zero touch enrollment option). This is driving me up the wall so all help is gratefully accepted.
-
I spent over 20 years at RM schools and enjoyed my time with CC2 - CC4. With the list server and the excellent tech seminars and very good telephone and remote support, they did what they said on the tin. Trouble is, when you then have vanilla schools to look after you have to catch up pretty darn quick.
-
I got thrown out of my local park for arranging all the squirrels by height. They didn't like me critter sizing.
-
But it was me that set the wheels in motion.
-
I've only been working at the bicycle factory for two weeks and they've already made me the spokes person.
