skell
Members-
Posts
585 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by skell
-
Yes and yes. We updated to SmartNotebook 11.4 and it seemed to fix the issue.
-
Do you use Smart Notebook software? If so, disable Smart Ink.
-
Our Aldi has all sorts of crap next to the checkouts. None of it healthy...
-
Which allow list? If you haven't already, try adding them to the Authentication Exception list.
-
Don't forget to shoot the owners while you're at it
-
Prize-a-day-May! Win merch, tablets and a PC with VeryPC
skell replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Can I join in pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? -
It's not as fun at 5pm
-
No one likes going to Scarborough...
-
Merry Pizza!
-
Also Wavecontrol.dll needs to be registered on the client machines. We did this through Impero.
-
Have you deployed the registry key that the clients require? Should be in the root of the folder called 32bitworkstation.reg
-
I got in touch with Nelson Thornes and they upgraded our version of E-science to version 2 for free. It might be worth getting in touch with them.
-
Pearson onscreen platform installation woes
skell replied to IT_Man_Dan's topic in Educational Software
As I posted above, the setting is per user, not per machine. You can deploy the test player no problem, but configuring it is a different matter. -
Pearson onscreen platform installation woes
skell replied to IT_Man_Dan's topic in Educational Software
This software seems to store 6 files in the local user appdata \AppData\Local\TdpClientData folder. Once you've selected the invigilators PC, these files are modified, and it remembers the server you chose... Urg. This means that if you're installing the software to multiple rooms, the students are always going to have to be in the same room in order for them to connect to the correct invigilator PC. So any resists will be all over the place... Someone please tell me I'm wrong. Why Pearson have chosen to put this data in the user appdata rather than in an XML file on the PC itself is beyond me. THAT would have made much more sense. However, the upside is that you can deploy it and don't have to worry about configuring it... -
STOCKTOBER2! A month of prizes and sweeties from VeryPC
skell replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Hello! Add me in pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease! -
We use Movie Plus X6 here. It's a great alternative to Premier. Teachers and kids love it. We have a site licence for 500 machines.
-
Have you tried the HP Universal Postscript driver? HP Color LaserJet 4700 Printer series- Download drivers and software - HP Business Support Center
-
Free sweets and daily prizes in our BACK TO SCHOOL bonanza!
skell replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Wakka wakka wakka BOING -
Free sweets and daily prizes in our BACK TO SCHOOL bonanza!
skell replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Sweet! Thanks a lot @VeryPC! -
Free sweets and daily prizes in our BACK TO SCHOOL bonanza!
skell replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
I'll have 12 please to complete the line! -
Free sweets and daily prizes in our BACK TO SCHOOL bonanza!
skell replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Woo! I never win anything! Thanks @VeryPC! Should I wait for @Plextor to choose his number first? -
4013 has fixed the mass logon issue for us Thanks!
-
Thanks a lot - I'll see if we can get hold of 4.0.12.
-
We're using Impero v4005 and we're having problems using the mass login feature. Before I log a ticket with Impero support I was wondering if anyone else was having any issues with this? We're running a vanilla network with Windows 7. Thanks!
-
Hi @ralpha Could you elaborate on what SW settings required tweaking? Thanks skell
