Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

solitaire89

Members
  • Posts

    352
  • Joined

Everything posted by solitaire89

  1. Sounds like a plan!
  2. so just 1 or 2 then... Thanks!
  3. I would block access, but not say anything to them - just block. Then if they pull keys off etc, come down on them like a ton of bricks and do them for playing games as well. My opinion only
  4. ... if I forget to brush it in the morning
  5. Actually, the cauli (right first time) is to protect my underexposed skin from the sunlight.... And it's not a wig - my hair really looks like that
  6. I must have been having a bad clothes day... Either that, or it was mufti day... I hope...
  7. Its never happened again!
  8. I received the following e-mail once after fixing a problem for a VIth Former: Complete with the attached picture... Saviour of the Universe.bmp
  9. That's a bugger, it seems to have had good write ups...
  10. Has anyone tried/heard about the oxygen therapy trials for migrane and cluster headaches? There has been some research to suggest that raising the oxygen levels in the body can help ease the pain and frequency.
  11. i agree - there are plenty of ways of having what you want at a fraction of the cost
  12. Oh, and mum's used to drink steering fluid! Well, actually it used to spew it out the top of the filling cap... It sounds like I didn't like the car. I did, it was a good work horse! The one you're looking at looks good - I'd go for it, but get the head gasket changed before it goes!!
  13. Mum's certainly wasn't a 1.8... It wasn't that nippy!
  14. Did have my mother's rover 200 on permenant loan - head gasket went on that (leaving me stranded an hours drive from home with my pet snake, but that's another story). The AA man that came to my aid said that they are notorious for the head gasket going, if it's genuine rover parts. Interestingly he said that if the head gasket is replaced with a "generic" one, the problem seems to go away....
  15. You are right - I apologise profusley.... It's just too long to remember though!
  16. Ok - we missed the morning rush, but there's still time - I suggest we all claim we voted Monster Raving Loony, regardless of whether a candidate stood or not!
  17. Ours don't - they just stand there in the way of the door, looking official, and then demand to see your slip... it's like you can't go in until you've given it!
  18. I agree - but what gets to me is that they don't have any right to ask for it!
  19. Ooo... Don't like that, somehow makes me feel queezy! The last second or so looks like it's going to drop out the sky onto the camera!
  20. Helvetica...
  21. sadly it doesn't appear to have any correlation to users using a wireless connection.... Good thought though, thanks
  22. It's basically setting up the e-mail account again, and pointing it in the direction of the pst which is not in the profile, but the user's home folder. My docs is setting the target folder location... Can that be done by GP? I think I'm really going to have to push for this training... As for Symantec - nope, we're on AVG.
  23. Sounds like a plan, but as it looks like the error could occure at previous log off rather than log on, does that mean we're going to have to enable it on all machines?? Isn't that going to cause problems?
×
×
  • Create New...