-
Posts
352 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by solitaire89
-
My sister has just bought a new car (a very nice mazda mx5), and was merrily deciding what she should put in her "box in the boot" (you know, the usual stuff for the car, first aid kit, hi-viz jacket, National Trust book (?!) etc.). And she starts going through the odds and sods that came with the car, and she holds up a bag with the towing eyes in. Cue the best comment ever: "Do I have to leave these in my car? I don't want them in the box, they don't look pretty!"
-
[website] Not every dog digs the iPad...
solitaire89 replied to solitaire89's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
thank you - blonde moments rule -
Not every dog digs the iPad My favourite is the cat and the printer; it's the look on the cat's face!
-
I can second the hybrids - that's what I've got, and I love it! If you're going to do that, get one with quick release wheels though, then you can shove it in the boot! And my hybrid copes quite well off the beaten track - it's even been out with me yesterday on a D of E expedition, chasing kids all over the local countryside and fields!
-
Child B's parental-unit is going back through the wall over the weekend - they've been instructed to take a screen-shot of the "deleted item" if/when they find it, which will stand that someone posted something off child A's account (I know it can be photoshopped before anyone says anything!) The general consensus in school is that child A is innocent. Which makes me wonder how child B's parental-unit will take it when they turn up a big fat 0...
-
Thanks for that. I don't know about this one, I really don't. I don't think that child A ever posted any malicious message to child B in the first place... which means that the child claiming to be bullied is actually bullying! I'm blonde, it's Friday, and I've had enough.
-
[news] My Four-Year-Old Son Plays Grand Theft Auto
solitaire89 replied to mattx's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
That's like that optical illusion that just looks like a bottle with dolphins in it to children, but to an adult just looks rather "adult". I won't post it. -
My other half wants a goat for the front garden. I've said he can't have a goat until I can have my chickens...
-
Thank you for that Not being a huge facebook user, this is all a novelty to me!
-
Ah-ha! Next stop, facebook!
-
Thanks for all the fast replies - I thought that was the case. As for checking the e-mail logs, this dates back to November, so all e-mails will be long gone. I Just can't help thinking that the post was never made in the first place - for once I'm siding with a child! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Quick question, of which I think I know the answer... If user A posts something on user B's wall, which user B then deletes, would it would still show on user A's wall as being posted, and is there any way to get the deleted item off user B's wall back?! I'm afraid it's another bullying issue that SMT have asked me to look at. I don't think that the post was ever made, but can't prove it. Many thanks!
-
so that's looking at the back of your car in that last photo you've posted?
-
If that is what they've done you for, I think I'd agree...
-
Those look like the markings outside a school etc. As one traffic warden put it - crocodile teeth...
-
I can't see what's behind you - is there a drive? Having said that, I can't see a dropped curb. Are you parked opposite a drive?
-
[pics] Ever wondered where all those "scrappage" cars went?
solitaire89 replied to Martin's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
Those are great - thanks! -
[pics] Ever wondered where all those "scrappage" cars went?
solitaire89 replied to Martin's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
I thought so too - some interesting stuff just down the road from us that I've always wanted to see inside! -
England Slovenia match. Where can I watch it online?
solitaire89 replied to JJonas's topic in General Chat
You're spot on - it's not the wireless that's the problem, surprisingly. It's iPlayer/TVCatchup that aren't "playing ball"... But, obviously it's my fault it's not working. I repeat, why don't people understand that the problem may not be anything to do with the site. -
England Slovenia match. Where can I watch it online?
solitaire89 replied to JJonas's topic in General Chat
That's it - I'm dead. I should have killed the network. Why can't people understand! -
England Slovenia match. Where can I watch it online?
solitaire89 replied to JJonas's topic in General Chat
Nah, that'll be the NM -
England Slovenia match. Where can I watch it online?
solitaire89 replied to JJonas's topic in General Chat
Actually, you're onto something - if the entire network goes down, I can't be done for not managing the impossible! -
England Slovenia match. Where can I watch it online?
solitaire89 replied to JJonas's topic in General Chat
I don't have the luxury of a point in the room... Else I would be down that route like a flash!
