Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

ICT_GUY

Members
  • Posts

    2,543
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ICT_GUY

  1. I love wordpress, we have quite a large site, no problems so far even on a very modest hosting budget (£60 per year). Back ups are a cinch too.
  2. looks good, The home page looks as though the School Information, Students, parents, headings and pictures ect should be links but they are not, Other than that well done indeed!
  3. uATX Form Factor, Its the U thats the important bit, its for a different case.
  4. ICT_GUY

    Testing a PSU

    Yeah I have one, though it does not pick up underload faults, such as our new PCs are prone to. It will however give you a good idea if there is an obvious fault.
  5. Use Tree Size Pro to find out who are the biggest offenders and squish the image sizes. I also have a digi pics folder that they download all of their images to, this is organised into the years that the images were taken (so they can be archived once out of date).
  6. Buy Word File Recovery Product - Nucleus Kernel £25?
  7. FastStone Screen Capture - The Best Screen Capture Software Works on everything, and its free. Long documents, screen, shapes ect.
  8. I did a quick Google, a lot of people are taking this as a real story. Very funny though.
  9. Likely to be duff HD, but the connections get very very suspect at that age. Clean and reseat. Or plug into a usb reader.
  10. Clean the memory contacts, carefully with contact cleaner whilst grounded. This fixes most post problems, after that check the PSU.
  11. I have a flux capacitor.
  12. I ma off for the holidays, cya in 2009. http://wykeregisjun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/happy-xmas.jpg
  13. Yeah, pretty much, I have had that happen before and my ears have never been the same since.
  14. Fell from the fugly tree hitting every branch on the way down.
  15. ? Hot linking without permission?
  16. Yeah I was thinking the same thing,
  17. Attacking her opponents toes with the inside of her nose was a bold but misguided tactic for Youwl Ling.
  18. She is just trying to heel that broken nose.
  19. I nose this is bad but I smell something foul afoot.
  20. Serial killer.
  21. Yeah, pretty much, you had to be there
  22. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZYYAOf2OSs]YouTube- i got a feeling.wmv[/ame] Year 6 did this for a bit of fun for the last assembly of the year.
  23. PDF Version for those who cant view the website
  24. That was very funny, I can see how some people might actually take that to heart though. I loved AMD is a third world processor company.
×
×
  • Create New...