-
Posts
2,543 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by ICT_GUY
-
TODAY? I have not bought it yet!
-
G15 keyboard and G5 wired mouse. Its pretty good combination though I might be buying a completely new setup this year.
-
I would have to agree, people take a very long time to forget. PC pro this month (or last I forget) ran a review of the new Norton Security suite. They mentioned the horrors that the company had committed in the past and the dire effect that it would have on the performance of a PC. They also said that the company had made huge changes in the way their new suite had been created and that this process had started 3 years ago. The suite as it stands today apparently does not suck monkeys dangly bits. Persuading consumers that Skodas are really cheap BMW's has to be an order of magnitude or two easier than getting a techie to install Norton on a PC of someone they like.
-
I would never worship a false God.
-
When I took and passed the A+ it was already about 5 years behind the times. I think I took it in 2003 and it was talking about win 95 and boot.ini
-
Yes this is my guess too, unless you mean its because its too small, you can get 2.5 ide > 3.5 ide adapters.
-
Mikeys it works with 2008 64 bit Mikey Magic's Web Site - Active User Manager for Windows 2000 & 2003 Active Directory (AD) Its also free now.
-
Yes we still have that, simons active directory? I shall look it up
-
Not here they don't
-
50% per year? A £300 PC would then be worth £300 £150 £75 £42.50 over a 4 year life span.
-
My little tiny 2.5 inch disk holds 320GB and costs £50 from tesco. (its just not the same though)
-
It took me a day to learn to use the 360 controller for FPS but since then I am usually ranked in the top 3 of every game, and win a high percentage. Its much harder to play without a mouse though.
-
The telephone guys are nice, they just never call back. (now that sounds weird)
-
I need a laptop fixed, it has a broken power input, where the lead plugs in. Its brand new and a teach dropped it. So I actually want it repaired and I am willing to hand over money to get it done. I am trying to get Lenovo to quote for the repair. This will be the fourth phone call spanning a 3 week period. I still have a broken Laptop and no quote
-
I am addicted to MW2. I got it for the 360 about 11 days ago and I am now half way to level 59. I have been told this is a rather rapid promotion time scale. My fingers now hurt though and I may have early onset arthritis.
-
There is a firmware update for the board you can download. I would check your serial settings in the bios, IRQ's ect. Though really I would recommend you use the USB lead if you can.
-
How many sites? there are companies that will host 8 or more for £10 per month. Better off buying a developers account and then selling the hosting cost on at a profit.
-
My website - basic but informative...with relevant ads
ICT_GUY replied to Ben_Stanton's topic in Links
Love it, nice name and nice and clean looking. -
PAT Testing a TFT Monitor, external adapter
ICT_GUY replied to enjay's topic in How do you do....it?
Yes and the bandwidth is terrible, it can take Amazon days to transfer 10MB worth of data! -
PAT Testing a TFT Monitor, external adapter
ICT_GUY replied to enjay's topic in How do you do....it?
I have the book, its kind of like the internet but the indexing is slower. -
Sounds like a winner to me, where do I sign up?
-
PAT Testing a TFT Monitor, external adapter
ICT_GUY replied to enjay's topic in How do you do....it?
Straight from the IEE code of practice. That is the recommendation, stray from it and you will have to justify yourself should something go wrong. -
PAT Testing a TFT Monitor, external adapter
ICT_GUY replied to enjay's topic in How do you do....it?
From our recently trained in house guy. Every 12 months for visual inspection on class 2 equipment and every 48 months for combined inspection and testing. This applies to school environment. -
If its for playing within a computer setting then I would look at HTML auto run or even a clunky power point front end. Neither is a fantastic solution but both will work on multiple versions of windows. More info, including auto run of movies. http://www.ezau.com/latest/articles/autorun.shtml
-
Awesome
