-
Posts
2,543 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by ICT_GUY
-
So, tomorrow is the day we all love .. what do you all have planned?
ICT_GUY replied to soveryapt's topic in General Chat
http://wykeregisjun.co.uk/TheInternetIsDown.jpg For your Intranet (not hotlinking please) -
The 4 main non technical reasons to buy a DSLR. Image Quality (far exceeds digital compacts) Fast photo taking (almost instant focusing, multiple shots per second) Far superior build quality. Higher iso settings and less noise. These 4 reasons alone are worth spending an extra £100 over a good compact. Then there is the fact that you will not be limited by lens / flash / creative options.
-
So, tomorrow is the day we all love .. what do you all have planned?
ICT_GUY replied to soveryapt's topic in General Chat
Optical Mouse Confusion This is an update of the old mouse-ball-removal trick: A small piece of tape over the laser sensor on an optical mouse will cause it to go haywire. Just color the nonstick side of the tape with a Sharpie and then tape it over the lens. -
SWGfL and free texting for parents
ICT_GUY replied to witch's topic in South West Grid for Learning (SWGfL)
Me Too. -
So, tomorrow is the day we all love .. what do you all have planned?
ICT_GUY replied to soveryapt's topic in General Chat
I might put a different theme on the school website. Maybe this one? -
Laser Powered Projectors No bulb, 20,000 hours life span. Less than the cost of a replacement bulb more expensive than a standard projector. Has anyone tried these?
-
[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Canon-300D-Digital-Camera-EF18-55mm/dp/B0000C9VZN/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1270033686&sr=1-4]lots of second hand good kit out there, [/ame] At the weekend there was a pentax DSLR 6months old for £225. Keep looking, On an aside I bought a £200 canon compact at the weekend, it got returned within the hour because of terrible chromatic aberration.
-
Looks like A Matt Groening Pic, not that I recognise the character, which for me is unusual.
-
I gone done one.
-
OS Name Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Business Version 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 Build 6002 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name TECH-PC-VISTA System Manufacturer MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD System Model MS-7528 System Type x64-based PC Processor Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 2.66GHz, 2675 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. V1.2, 03/07/2008 SMBIOS Version 2.5 Windows Directory C:\Windows System Directory C:\Windows\system32 Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1 Locale United Kingdom Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.0.6002.18005" Time Zone GMT Standard Time Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB Total Physical Memory 4.00 GB Available Physical Memory 1.15 GB Total Virtual Memory 8.21 GB Available Virtual Memory 4.59 GB Page File Space 4.29 GB Page File D:\pagefile.sys
-
msinfo32.exe ?
-
"I watch you touch yourself"?
-
How about just a sound generator and a little speaker giving Repeating short beeps? Or 2 short beeps?
-
I have 2 x 24 inch 1920 x 1080 on my business computer. It was either that or end up paying more tax.
-
“Goodbye World” “Respawn in 10… 9… 8…” “shutdown -h now” “shutdown -r now if he is a Buddhist” “Hashes to hashes, struct to struct.” “404 Life not found” “rm -rf /dev/body mv /dev/soul ../“; * A screen shot of a “BSOD” * $> /dev/null “Pwned”; obvious but classic! “OMG H4x” “Damn Lag” “LAST POST!” “Exceeded TTL”; TTL= Time To Live" “EPIC FAIL” “Fatal Error” (A)bort, ®etry, (I)gnore? “It’s not a bug, it’s a feature.”
-
Top 11. 11. Born: 1337 Died: 1337 10. I have become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. 9. LAST POST! 8. I told you Wizard needed food... badly 7. It's just a flesh wound. 6. Well, at least this is bigger than my cubicle. 5. Failed saving throw 4. Universe Man beat Person Man 3. It was indeed a good day to die (in Klingon). This I will leave in my will. 2. No Seatbelt FTL 1. Dammit, Jim, he wasn't a doctor!
-
Very nice, very professional looking. Well Done!
-
If you can bring a copy of the sun into school then the answer would be yes.
-
This was filtered! Good luck with this one, one persons art is another’s pr0n. The thought police think some stuff is extreme for other people its just what they do on Saturday night for fun. I would probably have categories, anything deemed soft pr0n (do teacher bring copies of the sun to school?) probably should be discouraged. Anything will full nudity should get a warning, full on p0rn should be referred to SMT. Personally the hysteria surrounding what people have beneath their clothes completely baffles me. Sure it’s nice to look at pretty people but that’s just the way the brain is programmed.
-
It only looks that way through Adobe tinted spectacles.
-
http://wykeregisjun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/pink_dell.jpg I have this in my office.
-
I had this on the wall of my office for about two years.
