Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

PeterW

Members
  • Posts

    767
  • Joined

Everything posted by PeterW

  1. My better half lost interest in Heros towards the end of the last chapter, Lost is still brilliant and it seems more fast paced this season. Not surprising it share some of the same writers.
  2. In that case I would echo this It sounds like the option "on power failure" is set to always on as apposed to last state.
  3. You could try disabling this option in the BIOS Are they just outside of warranty? EDIT: Ahh thats not good then
  4. Sorry can you confirm are all of them turning on or is it just a few randomly coming on?
  5. Are there any BIOS updates available for the systems/mainboards? Have they only just started doing this, are they recent machines or older ones?
  6. My littles ones (ones 3 years & the other is 17 months) are running Windows 7 beta on thiers
  7. MSI -- MICRO-STAR INT'L CO., LTD. Realtek HD by the looks of it.
  8. Sorry about that Adam, you would not believe the amount of companies we get on here trying to sneakily promote themselves having just signed up. I hope you understand why your post was interpreted in this manner. Oh and welcome
  9. PeterW

    Bundle

    I think he means he has an ATI pci-e gfx card already? As already mentioned aim for a P31 chipset board 2Gb of DDR2 and whatever CPU you can get for the balance Celeron E1400 or pref Pentium Dual Core E5200.
  10. ^^^ omfg give total solution a call they are like so brilliant, btw this is ma first post hi!
  11. LOL a 210W psu can not run a 5v 500mA USB port, awesome. Does it work ok with the ports set to USB 1.1 in the bios? Have you also tried all variations of these settings as detailed in the BIOS manual? Are you able to find any smaller powered USB devices (scanner perhaps?) that also shows the issue, if so you could then send said item to FSC so that they can see the issue and hopefully fix it.
  12. Grand IP Camera Plus Is it not on this list?
  13. Is the CPU cooling fan running ok? it sounds like the CPU might be throttling.
  14. Did you install any windows updates before installing the additional components? Also I'm pretty sure having IE7 installed will also cause the installation wizard to fail, have you installed this?
  15. Apparently the state of the navy these days isent very good and the training is also very poor. Its very shocking to see things like this happening.
  16. I know what you mean by looking different almost seems semi 3d ish.
  17. How about I put one on Mark's desk and next time we need to send you something we will put it in for you?
  18. Congrats
  19. I have played the demo and it was very enjoyable also loved the first game. I will probably get round to buying it around xmas time
  20. I'm trying anyway lol, visuals are supposed to be good even if the gameplay does get a bit tiresome after a while I think I will take one home to test the disc tonight, I only ever get to play a game for 10 mins anyway these days
  21. We have some Far Cry 2 game bundles to get rid of so we are putting them in with all PC orders from today onwards. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p41/simboo_2006/FarCry.jpg
  22. PeterW

    Dad At 13

    Only if we let it, if my boys start messing about at a young age they will ******
  23. PeterW

    Dad At 13

    I can't see them sticking at it tbh although I hope they get some help or the child is rehoused. I had a few months of hell with my first born I ended up walking about like a zombie for about three months.
  24. PeterW

    Dad At 13

    Not really, I don't want to even believe it.
  25. You can always support edugeek by asking the other forums sponsors for quotations & support
×
×
  • Create New...