Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

PeterW

Members
  • Posts

    767
  • Joined

Everything posted by PeterW

  1. Sounds like an AMD Foxconn board, is there no model number on the board? Try looking at these here to see if you can find a match Foxconn - Products: Motherboard
  2. Good call
  3. PeterW

    Motherboard

    Do you already have the CPUs? If so which ones. The new Xeons (Nehalem-EP) launch at the end of next month a two socket system willbe able to give you 16 threads (2x Quad cores with hyperthreading).
  4. ASUS Xonar is worth a look, ASUSTeK Computer Inc. ASUSTeK Computer Inc. If it is within your budget grab the D2 or D2X they have the better DACs on them.
  5. What do you use it for, games?
  6. I know that I needa couple now lolololol
  7. Oi! I was going to try all the old breakers locally but it seems they have all gone out of business, Logical Reclaim (used to be next door to you know who) and Intex etc.
  8. Cheers guys, yeah they are quite old. I can get the bricks from ebay for about £10 each to be honest I was trying to save money/environment incase somebody had some tucked away on a shelf.
  9. I'm on the look out for a couple of 12V 4A power supplies (for 17" TFTs), I'm not really fussed whats on the DC end as I will prolly just put on the correct DC plug if required. Its for myself personally I will pay postage and maybe a small amount for the adaptors them selves. Will also consider swaps if you are after anything Help me Edugeek your my only hope!
  10. Love the stalker clear sky one.
  11. Pros; Smaller than towers, space saving Standard uATX Standard TFX v2 PSU Cons; Add in cards need to be low profile (vs tower) PSU is more expensive (vs standard atx) Holes in lid (Enlight PM-1501 specific, not on SCL RV80 ) Will add some more when I think of them EDIT: It is our most popular form factor far out selling tower systems.
  12. ebuyer got rid of most of thier specialist sales teams there are only a few people there now.
  13. That one has 100mm x 100mm mounting holes.
  14. Is it ok connected to other wireless routers/aps ?
  15. If its an Atom based netbook it will only run at a max of 667Mhz.
  16. Would second this.
  17. Ok ok I will get one in a moment, how about the best football game ever?
  18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqd4aPs5WTA]YouTube - German Forklift Training Video (funny)[/ame]
  19. LOL oh ok. Simpsons?
  20. My better half is almost always on Fable II at the moment that might be a good start.
  21. Hm its difficult as it can be quite subjective, if you sit right in front of the screen you may notice more of a difference between 720p & 1080p. Some 1080p screens also have an internal conversion from 1080p > 1080i > 1080p eaning you loose some quality. I would sooner go with a decent 720p set over a budget 1080p set.
  22. Yep start with £200 for a 4D scan
  23. Are you looking for build your own or a pre built solution, are you bothered about the performance? Do you have a budget?
  24. Yeah they have a cool survival device in them which Mark finds really handy for his walking holidays.
  25. As Mark hasen't mentioned it we have about 80 game bundles left which we are shipping with all PC orders, see http://www.edugeek.net/forums/our-advertisers/30897-free-far-cry-2-game-all-pc-orders.html
×
×
  • Create New...