Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

round2it

Members
  • Posts

    2,107
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by round2it

  1. how did you get on
  2. They are separate databases on my setup
  3. Do gpupdate /force Sounds stupid but one of my vms would not spin up until I did it. Worth a go
  4. Well I have let staff and students loose with home access plus. I have tested and tested but I'm sure they will break it over the weekend. Fingers crossed.
  5. i used to run this on a work station to get the date and time correct for sims. just save as a .reg as im sure you know. backup your reg first Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International] "Locale"="00000809" "sLanguage"="ENG" "sCountry"="United Kingdom" "iCountry"="44" "s1159"="AM" "s2359"="PM" "sTimeFormat"="HH:mm:ss" "sTime"=":" "iTime"="1" "iTLZero"="1" "iTimePrefix"="0" "sShortDate"="dd/MM/yyyy" "sDate"="/" "iDate"="1" "sLongDate"="dd MMMM yyyy" "sCurrency"="£" "iCurrency"="0" "iNegCurr"="1" "iCurrDigits"="2" "sDecimal"="." "sMonDecimalSep"="." "sThousand"="," "sMonThousandSep"="," "sList"="," "iDigits"="2" "iLZero"="1" "iNegNumber"="1" "sNativeDigits"="0123456789" "NumShape"="1" "iMeasure"="0" "iCalendarType"="1" "iFirstDayOfWeek"="0" "iFirstWeekOfYear"="0" "sGrouping"="3;0" "sMonGrouping"="3;0" "sPositiveSign"="" "sNegativeSign"="-" [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International\Geo] "Nation"="242" - - - Updated - - - sorry it took too long hope it helps
  6. i noticed this the other day, not had time to investigate yet but owa is still working for me.
  7. Yes thanks mate. One the tt came active it sorted itself out.
  8. Who set that?
  9. I had this year's ago I had a registry fix for xp but the settings are probably the same I will see if still have it Monday.
  10. not much help but ours is playing up in allsorts of areas
  11. Is your time table active? As mine does not start till tomorrow.
  12. That's what I was thinking. Lack of testing again but we come to expect that. Thanks again.
  13. from the reports section goto room timetable subject timetable try and search for a subject I get and error 7332-1841 Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at SIMS.UserInterfaces.DlgSelectionControl.getCurrentAvailableResources(ListView selectedResourceListview, List`1 originalResourcesList) at SIMS.UserInterfaces.DlgSelectionControl.textBoxSearch_TextChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WmReflectCommand(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) CurrReportingUserInterface cant find anything on sims support can someone test to see if it is the current build or my entire network. possibly that timetables don't become live until tomorrow but I doubt it. I can recreate every time
  14. I am interested in using exa for our broadband the only questions I have is the surf protect. Is it any good and how does it work with ad intergration. Anyone like to share real life experiences of the filtering.
  15. Ah I see now the mud has disappeared didn't read the title properly. Sorry You were having issues with the group call importer
  16. It's either one or 5 fast beeps but from experience of dell laptops it may possibly be a main board failure Test the fan with a battery to see if it's working the laptop may shut down to protect itself if the fan is not working.
  17. How to Use and Troubleshoot the XPS 13 (9343) | Dell US Look at computer fails to start section CMOS battery and ram would be my first place to look
  18. Use gpo to delete profiles older than x amount of days
  19. Can you p2v the old server as a temp measure. Or was it on your old sims server How did you migrate Fresh install then recover from backup? With our library stuff I have left it on a server 2008r2 dedicated to that as the last time I moved it took me 3 days to get it working.
  20. Is this script still available?
  21. I Shall pass the info onto ms as I had a long argument with the support guy and his senior that they expect me to remove forms licence/feature 20 users at a time Especially when I didn't as for the feature.Microsoft stop di@@ing with my setup. Thank you for the link I shall now go read it.
  22. Follow the video that is available to aid setting up. Even I managed it watch it over and over especially the permissions part.
  23. I asked. you have to use the ui and do 20 at a time. (no powershell command available) Microsoft support said
  24. are you testing as I thought you needed to use https your image shows http
  25. fuser or transfer belt
×
×
  • Create New...