Dos_Box Posted October 5, 2012 Posted October 5, 2012 I was waiting in a pub to meet a friend last night and someone had left a copy of the local paper which, due to having 20 mins to wait I started to read. Two articles caught my attention. The first about a local charity shop that had found it had been donated several boxed and as new Nintendo Game-and-Watch games from the early 80's which they sold for over £1500 on eBay, so well done them The second was about a recently retired headmaster from my former school who has set up a 'union' called 'Professional Support for Schools Staff' which is open to all staff working in schools, not just teachers, and has several features of it's membership which make it stand out from the crowd. I'll not get into the pro/cons of union membership or begin to list what it considers its main points for joining, but if you want to take a look here: Professional Support for School Staff I'd be very interested to hear your views on it.
hardtailstar Posted October 5, 2012 Posted October 5, 2012 Good price but does not support me living in Kent!
NikChillin Posted October 5, 2012 Posted October 5, 2012 Good price but does not support me living in Kent! Yes, only serves North West and Cumbrian schools.
Dos_Box Posted October 5, 2012 Author Posted October 5, 2012 I've just noticed that. Erp! I shall move this to the CLEO forum I think.
witch Posted October 5, 2012 Posted October 5, 2012 Cant see much between it and Voice which is also open to all school staff - unless I missed something?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now