john Posted March 8, 2007 Posted March 8, 2007 Yup, well actualy I'm going to the Technet one which is on Monday 12th. The MSDN one is Tuesday 13th.
webman Posted March 9, 2007 Posted March 9, 2007 Bloody hell, a tech conference less than 60 miles from me!! :shock: Shame it's Microsoft :?
Dos_Box Posted March 9, 2007 Author Posted March 9, 2007 Yup, well actualy I'm going to the Technet one which is on Monday 12th. The MSDN one is Tuesday 13th. Ooops. I ment the 12th. Sorry.
projector1 Posted March 9, 2007 Posted March 9, 2007 i went to the one in nottingham, very interesting info iamaging/deploying vista
ChrisH Posted March 9, 2007 Posted March 9, 2007 I went to a roadshow at the Reebok a few years ago. Well worth the trip out.
GrumbleDook Posted March 9, 2007 Posted March 9, 2007 I went to the one in nottingham, very interesting info imaging/deploying vista Any chance of a short review for those who can 't make any of them?
dezt Posted March 16, 2007 Posted March 16, 2007 Here's a link they have sent out to me today with all the slides that they used. Thoses of you who wanted to go but couldn't, I hope this is useful. I found the exchange 2007 presentation interesting, it made me almost wish I was in industry and could implement the new exchange as I couldn't really find a use for some of the new features in a school. Technet roadshow slides dezt
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now