Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't like him tbh - he once described parts of Scotland as 'nowheresville'. He comes across as a typical smug over-salaried BBC git.

 

Hate to be pedantic, but the weather forecasters are employed by the Met Office, not the BBC, and from what I've heard, don't get paid as much as one might think.

Posted
Hate to be pedantic, but the weather forecasters are employed by the Met Office, not the BBC, and from what I've heard, don't get paid as much as one might think.

 

Ok, I'll correct & re-phrase - "I don't like him tbh - he once described parts of Scotland as 'nowheresville'. He comes across as a typical smug over-salaried Met Orifice git..."

 

Will that do?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...