EduTech Posted June 4, 2010 Posted June 4, 2010 (edited) Hi Everyone, I'm appealing to everyone who attended the conference to give me information on the wear abouts of a pair of Sun Glasses that were in the possesion of myself before been taken by a member of the edugeek clan. I'm missing my pair of Raammanii Glasses so much! i was blinded by the sun on the way into work this morning and i am not sure how long i can take it until i have to start covering my head with a paper bag or/ purchasing some new ones. I miss them so much and i really do not know what i am going to do without them, they mean everything to me and since they have gone missing i haven't been able to sleep at night :'( So please.. please.. please any information would be greatly appriciated! James. Edited June 4, 2010 by EduTech
GrumbleDook Posted June 4, 2010 Posted June 4, 2010 I think they are in need of a rest. EduShades (EduShades) on Twitter has started following me on twitter but I don't know where they have gone on holiday to.
EduTech Posted June 4, 2010 Author Posted June 4, 2010 TONY!! you have them don't you! i knew it you were just jelous because they were better than yours @creese - noo they are just images so people know what they look like
GrumbleDook Posted June 4, 2010 Posted June 4, 2010 I seriously do not have them ... in fact you were trying to wrestle me when they went on holiday. Honestly nothing to do with me and mine are far better anyway as they are from Oz.
Ric_ Posted June 4, 2010 Posted June 4, 2010 Honestly nothing to do with me and mine are far better anyway as they are from Oz. Oz definitiely still had his sunglasses
EduTech Posted June 4, 2010 Author Posted June 4, 2010 Oz definitiely still had his sunglasses Yeah, I'm not so sure Ozan would do that to me though Tony is the type of person who would haha!
srochford Posted June 4, 2010 Posted June 4, 2010 Can I add a poll to this: "Would EduTech look better with a paper bag over his head?" :-)
EduTech Posted June 4, 2010 Author Posted June 4, 2010 Can I add a poll to this: "Would EduTech look better with a paper bag over his head?" :-) pfft!! i can't add a poll now so.. i'm going to take "no" as the answer
Hightower Posted June 4, 2010 Posted June 4, 2010 How much did you waste on them then?! I spent £3 on my sunglasses, so if I lose them I can just replace them. I've had them 6 years though, so 50p per year for some sunglasses isn't bad!
EduTech Posted June 4, 2010 Author Posted June 4, 2010 How much did you waste on them then?! I spent £3 on my sunglasses, so if I lose them I can just replace them. I've had them 6 years though, so 50p per year for some sunglasses isn't bad! My Ramannii Glasses cost £120 ;-)
Hightower Posted June 4, 2010 Posted June 4, 2010 My Ramannii Glasses cost £120 ;-) You paid £120 for a bit of metal and plastic? Gimme £10 and I could knock something similar together in our DT area.
mossj Posted June 4, 2010 Posted June 4, 2010 How much did you waste on them then?! I spent £3 on my sunglasses, so if I lose them I can just replace them. I've had them 6 years though, so 50p per year for some sunglasses isn't bad! Cheap sunglasses can ruin your eyes, as the darker tint opens your eye, but offers no protection from UV. Or so I'm told.... personally I can't stand sun glasses expensive or not.
Hightower Posted June 4, 2010 Posted June 4, 2010 Cheap sunglasses can ruin your eyes, as the darker tint opens your eye, but offers no protection from UV. Or so I'm told.... personally I can't stand sun glasses expensive or not. I'm a squinter though. I squint even when it's cloudy outside. Wearing sunglasses is a necessity for more, rather than a fashion item.
localzuk Posted June 4, 2010 Posted June 4, 2010 Never had a need for 'sunglasses'. My normal glasses just fade to black in the sun... True, when I had long hair, a sculpted beard, and wore a suit it made me look like I was a Mafioso or something but still, very useful.
Edu-IT Posted June 4, 2010 Posted June 4, 2010 My Ramannii Glasses cost £120 ;-) So how much are you willing to pay to get them back then?
john Posted June 12, 2010 Posted June 12, 2010 Never had a need for 'sunglasses'. My normal glasses just fade to black in the sun... Yeh thats a great feature, apart from I only had one of my two pairs done like that, and I've misplaced the reactions thus am left with standard ones, hey ho eye test time this summer I think so no doubt will be feeling around £360 poorer again But I think I will get 2 pairs of reactions this time AND a new pair of prescription sunglasses so I have some decent ones for the car as the prescription on them is only just good enough to pass the numberplate test so they told me last time, so I suspect I will be feeling incredibly poor this summer Anyway James, I see from Twitter that you glasses are having a nice time by the sounds of it up in Yorkshire wasn't it
Little-Miss Posted June 12, 2010 Posted June 12, 2010 Well now you have a reason to buy your new Rmanis....
EduTech Posted June 12, 2010 Author Posted June 12, 2010 I wasn't going to post it on here as it's quite embarressting, but i think i have found me some new sun glasses
john Posted June 12, 2010 Posted June 12, 2010 I wasn't going to post it on here as it's quite embarressting, but i think i have found me some new sun glasses Eeer clearly didn't read the packet on those Real D 3D Glasses, it states quite clearly that they must NOT be used as sunglasses hehe but yeh there better suited to you than your Rmani ones As your in London you could go to the Armani Shop and buy some Armani ones this time? Or the Ferrari store where I took you last time and you liked them or Gucci, Prada or one of the many other designers on Regents Street
p858snake Posted June 13, 2010 Posted June 13, 2010 Competition for most expensive? For comparison: UK£ 120 = 205.189113 Australian dollars My Oakley frames were 250AUD and my prescription inserts were like 80AUD.... glasses and sunnies are such rorts.
rad Posted June 13, 2010 Posted June 13, 2010 I have Oakley sunnies, yes they are expensive but when teaching sailing/powerboating I value my eye sight especially with the sun glare etc.
Devontechie Posted June 13, 2010 Posted June 13, 2010 I've got Oakley Sunglasses as well. Great for when I am snowboarding and Skiing
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now