mattx Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 The people of Bangkok are so lucky.. trains run right past their front door. House prices must be sky high in that area.. it'd make commuting a dream.... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLvd1r8QaDk]YouTube- I HAVE ACTUALLY SEEN THIS BEFORE IN BANGKOK.avi[/ame]
tech_guy Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 Ace. I've seen a similar thing in India with shanties built right alongside the tracks, kids playing as trains hurtle past, oblivious to the danger.
powdarrmonkey Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 It's a sortof monster tram, I suppose. Hurts a bit more if it gets you though.
MkII Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 Couldn't quite believe it when they moved their stuff back onto the line! Amazing!
Batman Posted February 3, 2010 Posted February 3, 2010 Well, if you would insist on having Quagmire as your avatar. Giggidy giggidy goo! 1
paul Posted February 3, 2010 Posted February 3, 2010 I actually thought it was the DfT's High Speed 2 proposal
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now