Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok, please find below the preliminary list of all the staff we currently have down to help out. This list is drawn from people currently down to stay in the hotel. If you wish to help out and can make your own arrangements then please let me know ASAP as I need to get teh Exhibitors badges sorted out by Wednesday.

 

Tuesday (Setup) – Chris Byers, Ric Charlton, John Neeson, Ozan Pakyuz

 

Wednesday – Chris Byers, Ric Charlton, Russell Dyas, Simon Walters, Mike Hayward, John Neeson, Ozan Pakyuz

 

Thursday - Chris Byers, Ric Charlton, Russell Dyas, Simon Walters, Mike Hayward, James Evans, Ozan Pakyuz

 

Friday - Chris Byers, Ric Charlton, Russell Dyas, Rob Keeling, Mike Hayward, James Evans, Witch, Little Miss, Ozan Pakyuz

 

Saturday - Chris Byers, Ric Charlton, Russell Dyas, Rob Keeling, Mike Hayward, James Evans, Witch, Little Miss, Tony Sheppard, Ozan Pakyuz

Posted

So how come everyone else is described by their real names except us women?

You can use our real names, y'know - we don't miind!

Posted
So how come everyone else is described by their real names except us women?

You can use our real names, y'know - we don't miind!

I was thinking just that. Thought that perhaps you were under witness protection or something.

  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Great Stuff, So that gives me wednesday to go and see a few people who want me to pop and say hi. :)

 

See you all soon!

 

@ Witch, What is your real name? i dont actually know :o lol

 

Scrap that question John told me :) Sarah! i'll erm make sure i drill that in then by Thursday as i think it would be a little unusual going round calling you Witch all day ;) as much as that would probably be ammusing! :D

 

James.

Edited by EduTech
Posted
I dont know where I am going or how I am getting there - please could someone contact me about it??

The Transport For London has a pretty good planner on it.

 

From St Pancras it's tube to Earls Court then Earls Court to Olympia but as John says, post your journey and we can advise!

Posted

I've confused you all - I know how to get to BETT but thought I couldnt get there until after close of play so I needed to know what hotel and where everyone will be.

It looks now as if I will make it to BETT by about 5 ish? I need some mobile numbers as I will be hopelessly left outside as I don't have a ticket!!

As for calling me 'Witch' all day - that's fine, it's not like it would be the first time!

It's OK for you lot, I mean, once you see me you won't forget who I am, but I have to work out who you all are when I am sure you are ALL young, handsome geeks!

Posted (edited)

Here's some numbers.

 

Dos_Box:

This info is primarily for the members helping out at BETT this year, but if you run into difficulties or fancy joining us for a drink after the show then you will know where to find us.

 

Hotel:

London Kensington Forum

97 CROMWELL ROAD

LONDON, SW7 4DN ENGLAND

Hotel Front Desk: +44-0871-9429100

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hotel/lonhi

 

Kensington Forum Hotel - Google Maps

 

Contact Me:

 

I should have my mobile on me at all times, and you can get me on 07806785028. If you text me please don't forget to put your name to it (and forum alias for ease of recognition!), or email me on chrisbyers at edugeek.net, which will also go to my phone. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you can't find the hotel or are otherwise lost. Our stand is (as usual) G89, and Ric and I shall be arriving in London on Monday evening and setting up on Tuesday morning.

 

russdev:

fyi I am down Tuesday mid morning my mobile is 07884071535 again like Chris will always have my EG phone with me.

 

Ric:

Since I know how wonderful Chris is at picking up his phone (don't even start me on text messages!), my number is 07919 484613.
Edited by Edu-IT

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...