alan-d Posted June 18, 2009 Posted June 18, 2009 I was about to say it was a lot better then it took ages to post this Generally it is better but has the odd relapse
ZeroHour Posted June 19, 2009 Posted June 19, 2009 I have made more changes again last night. This time its mostly html/image optimisation which should mean the main logo and menubar loads significally faster which all will help server load. It probably wont be a huge difference in terms of server load but it means that open connections to apache are closed quicker as the content is delivered faster. There is also the odd blip with the internet/adverts etc that could slow the site thats out of our control. There are more tweaks coming for mysql though which I hope will increase write speed to the database.
powdarrmonkey Posted June 19, 2009 Posted June 19, 2009 The last couple of days have been much better. Thanks for your hard work!
FN-GM Posted June 22, 2009 Posted June 22, 2009 it was pretty slow today at 13:00 - 14:00 Wasnt to bad though but was a little annoying when your used to it being responsive
witch Posted June 23, 2009 Posted June 23, 2009 Sorry, really slow here yesterday with lots of duplicate postings at busy times
plexer Posted June 23, 2009 Posted June 23, 2009 For me the status bar often shows it waiting an age for data from woopra. Ben
plexer Posted June 23, 2009 Posted June 23, 2009 For me the status bar often shows it waiting an age for data from woopra. Ben 1
ZeroHour Posted June 24, 2009 Posted June 24, 2009 We are starting to get closer to peak time now. Hows things now?
powdarrmonkey Posted June 24, 2009 Posted June 24, 2009 Sluggish, but much better than it has been. 1
mattx Posted June 24, 2009 Posted June 24, 2009 Slow for me - taking around 7 seconds to open a page I'm afraid. 1
ZeroHour Posted June 25, 2009 Posted June 25, 2009 I have done another round of tweaks and maintence last night and also did some load testing. I am thinking this is pretty much as good as it gets for now. There is only a couple more things I can do without us getting another server and those things wont drastically boost performance I think. Hopefully it will be better today. 1
john Posted June 25, 2009 Posted June 25, 2009 Thanks Shaun for your continued Hard Work and Effort for us all
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now