Little-Miss Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 Anyone know where to get them? I'm gonna need 30 maybe. The Infant variety would be nice to match the boards but not fussed.....Thanks!
Haptic Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 Anyone know where to get them? I'm gonna need 30 maybe. The Infant variety would be nice to match the boards but not fussed.....Thanks! US lol
john Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 Promethean, eBay, Dabs, Misco, Insight many many many suppliers have them in.
garthsmojo Posted May 1, 2009 Posted May 1, 2009 Look at www.whiteboardpens.co.uk the pens are around £9.00 each.
pooley Posted May 1, 2009 Posted May 1, 2009 Look at www.whiteboardpens.co.uk the pens are around £9.00 each. Anyone used this company? We just paid £30 for 1 pen
Sylv3r Posted May 1, 2009 Posted May 1, 2009 Anyone used this company? We just paid £30 for 1 pen I've never used that company before - but I think you can much them much cheaper elsewhere even direct from Promethean (or before they stopped selling themselves) I think it is 10 for £100. They will have resellers now I would imagine who could get you a better deal than £30 per unit.
mrwobbly Posted July 4, 2009 Posted July 4, 2009 I’ve had two of my schools complain about several pens not functioning in the last week. I found it was because the nibs had disappeared. Try a Google UK for “Promethean nibs”. One came up as 27p per nib buying in bulk Worth looking into I think Nick 2
AndyD Posted July 6, 2009 Posted July 6, 2009 Spare nibs (the only wearing component) are provided freely by Promethean support. http://www.prometheanplanet.com/server.php?show=ConGenericProduct.138
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now