Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
We Mods and Admins do sometimes sleep you know and take a few moments to catch back up ;) But keep hitting the reporting button and we will deal with ASAP :)
Posted

So.... are you saying that Mrs Gatt IS a weapon, or that he needs a weapon against her, or that she needs to use a handbag AS a weapon?

I need clarification - handbags are important things!

 

(actually, as I am sure you can guess, they aren't really, to me)

Posted
So.... are you saying that Mrs Gatt IS a weapon, or that he needs a weapon against her, or that she needs to use a handbag AS a weapon?

I need clarification - handbags are important things!

 

(actually, as I am sure you can guess, they aren't really, to me)

 

All but the last one as she is not a handbag person!

 

Handbags can be lethal in the wrong hands!!:eek:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...