Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Morning all,

 

Intune woes for us this morning, mainly on the Autopilot side. I have been unable to import hardware hashes via CSV all morning. (was working fine all day yesterday)

 

I have also now noticed in Intune / Devices most of the data comes up with something went wrong.

 

Anyone else seeing issues. MS support ticket logged but dont hold out much hope for a rapid response, their support has really gone down hill lately. 

 

image.thumb.png.6f868c129d847d2184c20afc67fa7ceb.png

Posted
14 minutes ago, IRL said:

Yes, I was wondering. AutoPilot will not delete devices and I can't add them in either.

Thanks, isnt just me then

 

Suprised no service issues been logged about it, Typically I have booked in a load of staff laptops to be migrated over and promised them back by 3pm, wont I look a wally :)

 

EDIT - Looks to be Europe wide, Not able to deploy with Autopilot either - https://statusgator.com/services/microsoft-intune

 

 

Posted
11 minutes ago, ZeroHour said:

I wonder if its linked to: 

 

Just a lot more traffic with folks doing test deploys.

 

Ahhhh could well be related, hence when they are not declaring it a service issue at all.

 

Still not working for me, just tried it.

 

I have a MS support ticket now assigned, no call as of yet but they are probably sitting on their hands waiting for the official word.

 

I would hope that MS are spinning up some instances pretty soon to increase capacity. 

Posted

Just had a call from Microsoft who deny any issues at all, however I have just tried importing 3 hardware hashes and its now working, albeit quite slow. Not sure how much intune itself is working as I only use it for a few policies and GPO the rest.

 

Posted

They are also rolling out deployment rings for polices and apps as a preview.

i have seen intune have no drivers for example for 2 weeks before and then it magically fixes itself.

Posted

Just for a little amusement, I thought I'd compare our Intune device management numbers (Linux and mac are managed with other products):

image.png.d43b18f3699309c544e75d681e4e1f72.png

Posted
On 03/10/2026 at 12:45, steve said:

Just for a little amusement, I thought I'd compare our Intune device management numbers (Linux and mac are managed with other products):

image.png.d43b18f3699309c544e75d681e4e1f72.png

 

You deserve to to be throttled at every update phase and config change :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...