rebannkem Posted May 14 Posted May 14 Hi, Has anyone else using Class Charts suddenly have their off-rolled students reappear this week? We've had mid-year leavers as well as our year 11 leavers for 2025 and 2024 reappear on Wednesday morning. We've also had mid-year pre-admissions show up, even though they have a future admission date. Class Charts support have confirmed that this is effecting multiple schools, but I've had no detail on the problem or an eta to fix. We're unable to safely use announcements because a lot of our groups now contain off-roll students. I'm interested to know if anyone else is seeing the same issues? We use Bromcom, and I wonder if this is a Bromcom, or Class Charts problem? Thanks!
coolhands Posted May 15 Posted May 15 (edited) I just did a download and checked against a download from our MIS (SIMS). I found one 'Year 9' in classcharts who went off roll in 2020! And one other 'Year 13' student with a forename and surname, but no UPN, in classcharts but I cannot find the student anywhere in our MIS going right back to 2007, so I don't know who that person is at all. Edited May 15 by coolhands
KSCSIT Posted May 15 Posted May 15 Hello - When you logon it shows this currently - No ETA, but they are aware of it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now