Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

You can tell it's nearly the end of term, as several support tickets from staff about Disney+ not working!

 

We use Securly, so can anyone else with Securly please check access for me. This was working but seems to have stopped yesterday. The Developer log seems to suggest that Disney is not allowing the connection due to location. I've logged a ticket with Securly support, but it would be useful to know if this is just an issue for us.

 

image.thumb.jpeg.39f00d14931f8877a5da09db997b9e03.jpeg

 

Many thanks. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, StephenPink said:

I can log in fine from sites using Securly - so might be a you specific issue I'm afraid!

Thank you. That's not what I was hoping to hear! 

  • Haha 1
Posted

If I remember from last time, this may not be a Securely issue but a Disney+ blocking you, issue.  The ToS do not allow schools to play its content, so it was found that some Schools IPs had been blocked.

The easy answer is to tell the staff that they cannot play Disney+ content at school, and move on with your technical day.

  • Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...