Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Got it this weekend, played about 10 hours so far. Graphics are utterly stunning, loved morrowind but Oblivion has just got me saying morrowwho?

 

Got to be a contender for game of the year by the years end.

  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

I love it! is too bloody addictive though!!!

 

Mind you, this damn game has got me pricing up about £1000 worth of hardware to beef up my pc as to play it in it's intended beauty (although my lil GeForce6600 runs it ok).

 

Chris

Posted

I hear you there chris - thinking of getting some new h/w soon myself in the coming months.

 

PCI-E board. gfx card, cpu & memory shud do it - tho my A-I-W 9800 SE holds up well still lol

 

Been playing The Movies on it and works lovely. My Audigy 2 ZS Plantinum Pro seems wasted on the rig at the moment lol

 

Ahhhhh if only grew on trees.... or sheep *sighs*

 

Nath.

Posted

The Movies...Another classic!!!

 

Again, that was addictive, I seem to play games to death for a constant period of 2-4weeks, then get a bit stuck/bored/distracted with life, and then come back a while later (about 6 months), thinking "i'd really like to play that again".

 

Yea, am basically going for a total rehaul, just leaving the hdd basically, am pricing up SLI 7900GTXs (have also been eyeing up xfire 1900s, but I'm a little weary of the way xfire works and their teething problems at the mo, with sli being more stable/easier to setup), with 2Gb ram(maybe 4) and one of those fatal1ty sound cards, it's worth it 'cos I listen to my music on it most of the time, so will probably go for a nice sound system (for when i'm not using my headphones). Dual Athalon 64 processor, but am saving up my money, so hopefully by the time I have enough, the FX will have dropped in price).

 

Chris

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...