Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Afternoon,

 

I am looking into getting some more eJay copies after our muisc teacher purchased Dance ejay last year. i had a lot fo trouble getting it working and eventually got a hack to make it work without the CD.

 

This time I am interested in Ejay for schools but haven't got a test copy as of yet. Anyone use it? How does it compare with dance ejay and is the networking any better than previous versions?

 

Any help would be greatly appreciated

 

Simon

Edited by Simcfc73
Posted

Hi Simon

 

We have Dance eJay for schools and it seemed to go on the network OK- I think its also possible to run it directly from a share on the server.

 

I am not sure how much it is used by music and it appears that our DiDA students use it more. Never used Dance eJay so I can't compare it to the schools version.

Posted

it's an utter peice of tosh, and terrible support.

 

For a start the 'Network' version saves files recorded by the mic to the :censored: local c: drive. Now thats what i call forward thinking, pupils will always use the same computer! Right?

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...