ITWombat Posted June 28, 2008 Posted June 28, 2008 edugeek is no longer mentioned in the browser title bar. This means I sometimes have to press Alt+Tab lots of time before I find eduGeek again
leco Posted June 28, 2008 Posted June 28, 2008 Has it been fixed because my browser is showing Edugeek in the title bar - XP SP3 and Firefox 3
Edu-IT Posted June 28, 2008 Posted June 28, 2008 Has it been fixed because my browser is showing Edugeek in the title bar - XP SP3 and Firefox 3 It's not showing for me when I view a thread. Windows XP with Firefox 2
webman Posted June 28, 2008 Posted June 28, 2008 Forum search results shows Edugeek in the title, while thread pages do not.
kmount Posted June 29, 2008 Posted June 29, 2008 Search Results page shows prefix of Edugeek, threads do not.
leco Posted June 29, 2008 Posted June 29, 2008 Search Results page shows prefix of Edugeek, threads do not. Ah, sorry, I see what you mean now. Threads do not have Edugeek in the title bar, but most other pages do.
EduTech Posted June 29, 2008 Posted June 29, 2008 I have Edugeek.net in the Tab everywhere except when in Threads and forum category's . I assume that's correct - XP x64 SP2 & FF 3.0 and IE 7 James.
ZeroHour Posted June 29, 2008 Posted June 29, 2008 Yeh most do. It was removed as its a recommend SEO (search engine optimisation) tip but I can revert if its a problem. 1
leco Posted June 29, 2008 Posted June 29, 2008 Yeh most do. It was removed as its a recommend SEO (search engine optimisation) tip but I can revert if its a problem. Not particularly a problem for me, hadn't noticed until it was pointed out. Thanks.
Edu-IT Posted June 29, 2008 Posted June 29, 2008 Yeh most do. It was removed as its a recommend SEO (search engine optimisation) tip but I can revert if its a problem. Really? What benefit does it have?
ZeroHour Posted July 28, 2008 Posted July 28, 2008 Your just not supposed to repeat phrases in pages and the title is something that had our tags in regardless. Closing anyway for now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now