Rawns Posted February 18, 2020 Posted February 18, 2020 Has anyone come across this application before? It's clearly plugged into SIMS but can't for the life of me see any detail of who provides it? Naturally a google of 'Keep Kids Safe' turns up a thousand results and even looking for other keywords turns up a blank!
chris_uk Posted February 18, 2020 Posted February 18, 2020 This company - https://www.ps-connect.cloud/ Communication app with mobile app and emails. 1
Meldrew Posted February 18, 2020 Posted February 18, 2020 Keeping Kids Safe is the new name of (as far as I understand) what used to be called call parents, part of contact group. I think it has been bought out by the company behind PS Financials and is also kind of branded PS connect. I'm a little confused to be honest quite what the setup is. The first I knew of it was when an invoice came in from KKS and nobody knew what it was all about. Meldrew.
Steve21 Posted February 18, 2020 Posted February 18, 2020 CMM Technology LLP was the original technical partner of SIMs for that, not sure if they still are though? Steve
GREED Posted February 18, 2020 Posted February 18, 2020 Keeping Kids Safe is the new name of (as far as I understand) what used to be called call parents, part of contact group. I think it has been bought out by the company behind PS Financials and is also kind of branded PS connect. I'm a little confused to be honest quite what the setup is. The first I knew of it was when an invoice came in from KKS and nobody knew what it was all about. Meldrew. IRIS group
Edu-IT Posted February 18, 2020 Posted February 18, 2020 KKS became Results Squared which was then acquired by IRIS I believe.
bobsmith Posted February 26, 2020 Posted February 26, 2020 PS Financials took them over before IRIS then took them over.
coolhands Posted February 26, 2020 Posted February 26, 2020 We had an IRIS invoice recently. No-one new what the hell it was or what they do or if we have [it]!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now