Simcfc73 Posted April 30, 2008 Posted April 30, 2008 Damn good offer if you ask me, not the fastest machines but you get a free TFT. dabs4work - HP dx2250 Sempron 3600+ 1GB 80GB DVD Rom XP Pro (GR024ET#ABU) Love the DX2250's, have 10 around school and just ordered 9 more. 2
powdarrmonkey Posted April 30, 2008 Posted April 30, 2008 I've been rolling DX2250's out for a over a year now, and they're fantastic. Will HP stop at nothing for market penetration?!
john Posted April 30, 2008 Posted April 30, 2008 Very impressive and you can have either a 17 or a 19 TFT for free
OutToLunch Posted May 1, 2008 Posted May 1, 2008 Nice... I think I'll have the half price Norton rather than a 19" TFT though Oh, wait...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now